+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

im_ypg

Sep 15, 2018
Hi all, Just curious if there is anyone in the same boat?

AOR: May 14th, 2018
MEP+ ADR(RCMP): Approx May 24th
ADR Submitted: June 5th
IP2: sometime in mid-June (says we are currently reviewing your background) + reviewing the additional documents provided

No response ever since.
AOR 19 May
ADR 8 June
I haven't heard any update since they said they received those documents, so I guess you're on course to PPR.

tracytian

May 9, 2018
Hi All

IMy AOR Date is May 27. I passed my Medical Exam on June 7. Since then, there is no change for my status as below. I am struggling with if should order GCMS Notes. Mine is CEC Inland

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results :You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview:You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

amypls4

Jul 11, 2017
Hi All

IMy AOR Date is May 27. I passed my Medical Exam on June 7. Since then, there is no change for my status as below. I am struggling with if should order GCMS Notes. Mine is CEC Inland

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results :You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview:You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Hey ,
You are in ip2 stage. Theres nothing to worry cheer up.....

Reactions: tracytian

Superman89

Mar 20, 2018
Thanksss :) yes mauritians, still in mauritius but not for long ;)
All the best to u, ur turn will come very soon!
Hey congrats! all mauritians are mostly in Montreal- i am trying for toronto- however it took long time for me because of PCC of mauritius- good luck with your new adventure

don16

Sep 11, 2018
Glasgow
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-05-2018
AOR Received.
23-05-2018
Med's Done....
01-06-2018
Passport Req..
21-09-2018
Decided to check my status before the site goes down for maintenance: I have moved to IP2 :D

(AOR 23/24 May - letter says 23, website says 24)

don16

Sep 11, 2018
Glasgow
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-05-2018
AOR Received.
23-05-2018
Med's Done....
01-06-2018
Passport Req..
21-09-2018
Congrats champ- was it fswo?? and may we know your local visa office.
FSW-O, per my last GCMS notes, it was with CPC-Ottawa, but I guess it will have been transferred to London