May 29, 2018
China
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
HKVO(maybe)
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
lost count of how many days since aor now. Login still seeing status says submitted... did not bother to click the details n just logout. Don’t know how many times now. Here goes another week.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi Cansha,

Any idea after Review required? What could be happened?
From what I know based off posts here in various threads once the application is marked as review required a senior visa officer will review it. It depends on the cause of review required whether there are additional documents needed or not. Many people proactively provide more details using web form. But in many cases review required means that the application processing gets a little delayed.

svetali

Sep 10, 2018
From what I know based off posts here in various threads once the application is marked as review required a senior visa officer will review it. It depends on the cause of review required whether there are additional documents needed or not. Many people proactively provide more details using web form. But in many cases review required means that the application processing gets a little delayed.
Thanks a lot. Not expect to get PPR soon.

assadraza2696

Jan 11, 2018
Same here
Same here.
AOR - 18 May
CEC Inalnd

Just spoke with CIC a few minutes ago and was told as;
Eligibility - Under Review
Criminality - In Progress
Security - Not Started
Application is within normal processing time. Probably due to people are on and off during summer there was a bit delay.

assadraza2696

Jan 11, 2018
Aor 18 th may
Medical pass 26th may
Eligibility under review
Background check - not started
Same here.
AOR - 18 May
CEC Inalnd

Security - Not Started
Application is within normal processing time. Probably due to people are on and off during summer there was a bit delay.

iiimiaaa

Jun 12, 2018
Same here.
AOR - 18 May
CEC Inalnd

Security - Not Started
did the cic agent said that"Probably due to people are on and off during summer there was a bit delay"?

Jaismeena

Jul 12, 2018
Hello Friends,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in May 2018 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

If you want to be added to whatsapp group, leave a request.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful going forward.

Some FAQ:

Q: How to find my visa office?

A: Send E-mail to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Subject: E000xxxx - Visa Office
Body of the mail:
Hello,

I am trying to find out in which Visa office my application is being processed?

Application number: E000xxxx
Date of Birth: 19xx-xx-xx
Last Name: xxx
First Name: xxxx
UCI: -
Category of Immigration: Federal Skilled Worker

More tips to follow.

Some Stats for you:

Current Processing dates:

Current PPRs averages by VO:

Statuses by months of submission 2018:

Please add me to the watsapp group...... Or share the link

assadraza2696

Jan 11, 2018
did the cic agent said that"Probably due to people are on and off during summer there was a bit delay"?
Yes when I asked him its been a while is it that summer vacations caused a bit of lag? He replied, probably but six months is the approximate time to we are still under that timeline.

jakv

Sep 13, 2018
Hello, can someone please add me to the May AOR Whatsapp group ? My Whatsapp number is +1-213-400-5863. Thank you!

Raman789

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
My eligibilty is also under review. Is this a bad sign still near bout 4 months nd yet under review. Plz nyone suggest.

Varunaimar

Jan 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-03-2018
AOR Received.
20-05-2018
IELTS Request
29-12-2017
Med's Done....
08-05-2018
Passport Req..
20-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2018
LANDED..........
26-04-2019
My two worthless cents:

Sometimes, proactively providing additional documents delays the case as the officer is bound to review the additional documents before a decision is made on the file. I still stick to the mandate that if they haven't asked for any additional document, don't provide it.

I know there will be people who might say "bro, there was a review required in my notes and if I don't send that document I'll be rejected then what..." In such cases, the officer will review your file on balance of probabilities. Yes, your file will take a bit longer than normal, but it will be a lot sooner if you don't send unnecessary documents and complicate that decision.

Reactions: h_amak