+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

raj_modi13

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
Has anybody contacted the call cic agents more than once?
I live in Canada and I was not able to get hold of any agent even once!
Just the recorded status is being played and when it comes to transfer to an agent, it says "Sorry, due to high volume of calls we cannot transfer your call" I have been tying from 8 AM PDT till 2.24 PDT like 15 times now.

Is there a secret number/code to speak to an agent? o_O

ShailenderAmar

Jul 27, 2017
Hi friends,

I submitted my application on May 9, 2018(AOR), MEP IP1 23 May, IP2 May 31. All seems well and speedy initially but after that it seems like that have applied some sort of power brakes.

No change even since 31st May. Is it because of summer vacations or the issuance of study visas or some other political reasons ?

Is there any chance of rejection at this stage like as the change last occurred around almost 70 days back.

This wait is getting long and long

Thanks in advance

jasonn

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
Visa Office......
CPC-O Toronto
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
Hi friends,

I submitted my application on May 9, 2018(AOR), MEP IP1 23 May, IP2 May 31. All seems well and speedy initially but after that it seems like that have applied some sort of power brakes.

No change even since 31st May. Is it because of summer vacations or the issuance of study visas or some other political reasons ?

Is there any chance of rejection at this stage like as the change last occurred around almost 70 days back.

This wait is getting long and long

Thanks in advance[/QUO
Don’t worry mate, I think it’s normal processing time. I have noticed people who haven’t spent much time on IP1 ended up spending more time in IP2.

For me it seems PPR is around the corner. Good Luck

jasonn

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
Visa Office......
CPC-O Toronto
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
I live in Canada and I was not able to get hold of any agent even once!
Just the recorded status is being played and when it comes to transfer to an agent, it says "Sorry, due to high volume of calls we cannot transfer your call" I have been tying from 8 AM PDT till 2.24 PDT like 15 times now.

Is there a secret number/code to speak to an agent? o_O
Lol. I have received a standard response,

“We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with the application. Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.“

CPC-O

ahmao

May 29, 2018
China
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
HKVO(maybe)
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
does it mean that if you have extensive travel history your bgc will take longer? what kind of travel history? holiday also counts?

Adwaith

Apr 7, 2017
Aor May 15 with 2 dependents
MEP on 24 may since then no updates
I am the primary applicant. I don't have any travel history, but my spouse has. Is it the reason for delay in ip2 start.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
AOR - 8th May
Medicals Passed - 16th May
IP1 ever since.

I'm based in India so I expect a status change overnight - and rather than check my email when i wake up in the morning I've configured my Philips Hue light bulb to turn bright red if there's an email from CIC. So now I wake up every morning and try and WILL the bulb to turn red when i open my eyes :)

Oh, the things i do to pass my time. Day 94 and counting.
I want to learn how to do that.