+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

Jackdish7

Mar 8, 2018
Hi,
I just spoke to the call center guy and he told me that my eligibility is Met and my BGC has not started yet.

What does that mean and am I in IP2 stage?
Also I haven't paid RPRF fees yet, at what stage I need to pay the same?

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
Hi,
I just spoke to the call center guy and he told me that my eligibility is Met and my BGC has not started yet.

If you´re in IP2 this probably means that only security is left and criminality is done - it´s quick anyway, just PCC checking. Eligibility MET means that officer review is still pending, but the case analyst´s assessment was positive and you shouldn´t have any issues. You´ll probably have RPRF request after eligibility is PASSED.

Keep in mind that this is a very superficial analysis based on countless comments from other posts and some GCMS notes I read through this entire time. If you want to know for sure your progress, order GCMS notes.

okmateus

Jan 30, 2018
Hi Guys,
I just received an email from my Visa office (Mexico City) saying that the processing of my application is almost complete. They asked me to confirm my information and declare any relevant change. They also told me to prepare the photographs and passports. Is this PPR??
I informed that I have a new address... and that one of my telephone numbers is now disabled. Do you think these changes may delay the processing since they are not relevant?
Thanks

vaishnavi

Jun 18, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
IELTS Request
07-04-2018
Med's Done....
22-05-2018
Passport Req..
30-07-2018
LANDED..........
13-08-2018
Hi Guys,
I just received an email from my Visa office (Mexico City) saying that the processing of my application is almost complete. They asked me to confirm my information and declare any relevant change. They also told me to prepare the photographs and passports. Is this PPR??
I informed that I have a new address... and that one of my telephone numbers is now disabled. Do you think these changes may delay the processing since they are not relevant?
Thanks
Yup this is PPR. Congratulations.

Reactions: okmateus

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
Hi Guys,
Thanks
That's the PPR. Congrats!

raj_modi13

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
Hi Guys,
Thanks
Congratulations!! Could you please share your AOR and other status change details?

raj_modi13

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
Hi,

I think if BGC is not yet started then it's IP1. Not sure though.

raj_modi13

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
Hello Friends,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in May 2018 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

If you want to be added to whatsapp group, leave a request.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful going forward.

Some FAQ:

Q: How to find my visa office?

A: Send E-mail to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Subject: E000xxxx - Visa Office
Body of the mail:
Hello,

I am trying to find out in which Visa office my application is being processed?

Application number: E000xxxx
Date of Birth: 19xx-xx-xx
Last Name: xxx
First Name: xxxx
UCI: -
Category of Immigration: Federal Skilled Worker

More tips to follow.

Some Stats for you:

Current Processing dates:

Current PPRs averages by VO:

Statuses by months of submission 2018:

Please add me to whatsapp group +919325988608

raj_modi13

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
Many thanks for the kind replies. Here are my details:

FSW-O (Brazil)
2 Dependents
CRS: 443
Draw 25th April 2018 441
AOR 25th May 2018
Med 6th Jun 2018
PPR 31st July

Hope everyone gets PPR soon.
Great! We have almost same timelines.. AOR, Draw, dependents, CRS (442), FWS-I/CEC (Canada) Still waiting for PPR :mad::mad::mad:

Reactions: okmateus

Ice1987

Jul 31, 2018
Friends, I am new on this forum - CEC / AOR 24 May 2018 Medicals - passed. Eligibility - In review. Additional docs - In review. BCG - Not started.
Last time, I spoke to CIC 2 weeks ago they said my application is in Alberta and today they say it is in Ottawa. Not sure what's happening. Anyone faced such change of office?

raj_modi13

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
Friends, I am new on this forum - CEC / AOR 24 May 2018 Medicals - passed. Eligibility - In review. Additional docs - In review. BCG - Not started.
Last time, I spoke to CIC 2 weeks ago they said my application is in Alberta and today they say it is in Ottawa. Not sure what's happening. Anyone faced such change of office?
How do you know what office is it?