Jul 16, 2018
Hey guys,

FSW-O
1 dependent
CRS: 442
IELTS: 8.5
AOR: 19th May
Medicals: 23rd May

I'm not sure how to check which stage I am in, but from other replies on the forum, I think I'm still in IP1.
Today is Day 67, I know my application is nowhere close to delayed, but other people with similar AORs have already gotten their PPRs (cheers to that, btw!).
Should I worry or buckle in for a longer wait?

Reactions: Singhamrita2906

funsosp

Jan 25, 2018
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-05-2018
AOR Received.
08-05-2018
Hi Guys,

FSW-O
1 dependent
AOR 8TH May
MEP 16TH MAY
IP1 17th May
IP2 19TH June (Ghost update)

@legalfalcon I ordered GCMS note, comments look good Primary office is CPC Ottawa but was told via mail that my file is currently located at the Centralized Intake Office - Sydney, Nova Scotia.

I'm comfused:confused:

The NOTE 1 in the GCMS shows Eligibility was done at CPC Ottawa, thought it moved past the CIO based on IP2 status?????

mldtemi

May 18, 2018
Hi,

I realized I am pregnant about 1 month after submitting my application.

AOR-22nd May
MEP -2nd June
IP1- 2nd June
Do I need to inform them-IRCC? I don’t think I will deliver before the PPR.

Any advise?

Aryan7

Mar 2, 2018
Hi,

I realized I am pregnant about 1 month after submitting my application.

AOR-22nd May
MEP -2nd June
IP1- 2nd June
Do I need to inform them-IRCC? I don’t think I will deliver before the PPR.

Any advise?
Well no one knows about ppr email. Its only the predictions or just the guessing game. I hope you will get your ppr email ASAP.

As far as I know that you should only inform IRCC once your baby is delivered. For that , you have to do your and your baby medical and submit along with your baby passport and birth certificate to IRCC. Might be you will receive your husband medical request as well, so it’s better you all do this in one shot.

raj_modi13

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
Our TL is almost the same. AOR on 25th may and Medical passed of 7th July. Paid RPRF already and I'm still waiting. Hopefully, we will progress soon
Same boat, AOR 24th may, RPRF paid at submission. Current status is:
"We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information"

Any estimated guess for PPR?

raj_modi13

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
Can someone tell me what is the Status in here? IP1/IP2?

Application step

Current status
Help
  1. Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
  2. Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
  3. Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
  4. Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
  5. Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
  6. Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
  7. Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi Guys,

FSW-O
1 dependent
AOR 8TH May
MEP 16TH MAY
IP1 17th May
IP2 19TH June (Ghost update)

@legalfalcon I ordered GCMS note, comments look good Primary office is CPC Ottawa but was told via mail that my file is currently located at the Centralized Intake Office - Sydney, Nova Scotia.

I'm comfused:confused:

The NOTE 1 in the GCMS shows Eligibility was done at CPC Ottawa, thought it moved past the CIO based on IP2 status?????
All applications start at CIO and then can move to CPC and LVO. Some eligibility is even done at CIO, based on work load distribution.

keeratsingh

Jul 3, 2017
New Delhi

Application step

Current status
Help
  1. Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
  2. Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
  3. Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
  4. Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
  5. Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
  6. Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
  7. Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
IP2

Reactions: raj_modi13

mcaranay

Star Member
Apr 3, 2018
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
07-26-2017
Passport Req..
09-05-2017

Application step

Current status
Help
IP2

Reactions: raj_modi13

nchaw

Star Member
Jul 17, 2018
New Delhi India
App. Filed.......
13th May 2018
Doc's Request.
17th may 2018
AOR Received.
21st June 2018
File Transfer...
04th August 2018
Med's Request
29th June 2018
Med's Done....
09th July2018
Hi ,
I just wanted to know if anyone from May AOR applied for Spouse PR has got the PPR?
My timeline looks like below:
AOR : 17th MAY
Medical request : 29th June
Sponsor Approval : 05th July
Additional Docs Requested : 11th July (birth certificate,middle school marksheets and voter's id card)
Additional Docs Submitted : 12th July
Medical passed : 14th July
BGC in process : 24th July

Seems like the application is in IP2 stage.

i know its too early to expect for PPR. But, can anyone advise how much time from here is it going to take?

I submitted the RPRF, PCC before hand just to avoid any additional delays.