May 29, 2018
China
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
HKVO(maybe)
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Thank you very much ahmao. Although I was unable to speak to an agent but I got to know from the voice machine that my background check hasn't started, but, eligibility is ongoing. Please is this the norm, starting eligibility before background check? Has criminality and security checks being done by this time? Lastly, is it possible for one to be on eligibility for up to 2 months? My AOR is 4th May. Thanks
you shld try to speak to an agent cos they will have more info than the recorded msg, the auto-reply only have whatever is written on your profile page. An agent can tell you a bit more about your application progress. Mine showing eligibility is still ongoing but agent told me its passed... it is normally to do eligibility first. My AOR is 2 May so we have similar timelines.

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
Keeping track of this thread now. Only saw it today.

AOR May 11
IP1 May 24
IP2 May 31

Current office Sydney NS (CIO I guess)

Current statuses Medicals and Criminality passed, Eligibility under review, Security not started. Details acquired from last phone call to CIC.

I requested GCMS notes to track details, but I guess my case is just a matter of waiting, and being patient.

Good luck to all of us!

Last edited:
Reactions: acheandre

Frankie Chan

Star Member
Oct 8, 2016
you shld try to speak to an agent cos they will have more info than the recorded msg, the auto-reply only have whatever is written on your profile page. An agent can tell you a bit more about your application progress. Mine showing eligibility is still ongoing but agent told me its passed... it is normally to do eligibility first. My AOR is 2 May so we have similar timelines.
I believe that is because the gcms note is being run on the day you submit your request. the status on the report reflects the status 30 days ago. I wouldnt be surprised there will be a difference if you call the agent once you received the notes. however i think the notes tells you more detail in regards to your application.

gio1

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
Thank you ahmao.

viprewind

Star Member
May 3, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-05-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-05-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
13-07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2018
LANDED..........
21-07-2018
Received PPR Today. Timeline in my Signature

Adoitya

Apr 20, 2018
Hello Friends,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in May 2018 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

If you want to be added to whatsapp group, leave a request.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful going forward.

Some FAQ:

Q: How to find my visa office?

A: Send E-mail to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Subject: E000xxxx - Visa Office
Body of the mail:
Hello,

I am trying to find out in which Visa office my application is being processed?

Application number: E000xxxx
Date of Birth: 19xx-xx-xx
Last Name: xxx
First Name: xxxx
UCI: -
Category of Immigration: Federal Skilled Worker

More tips to follow.

Some Stats for you:

Current Processing dates:

Current PPRs averages by VO:

Statuses by months of submission 2018:

Hi could you pls add me to the WhatsApp group? AOR 29 May and my ITA is 25 April. Would love to connect with fellow applicants
Number: 919873669924

Krystine

Dec 12, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-05-2018
Med's Done....
23-04-2018
Passport Req..
27-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2018
LANDED..........
14-10-2018
Hello guys

Hope the best wishes for everyones PPR soon.

I was just wondering whether the status updates from the automated response are different than the online profile one's? Are there less information than the online profile shows? such as ghost update or final decision is made or etc?

Last edited:

haniya.carielle

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
Hello guys

Hope the best wishes for everyones PPR soon.

I was just wondering whether the status updates from the automated response are different than the online profile one's? Are there less information than the online profile shows? such as ghost update or final decision is made or etc?
No automated system kinda reads online status only

BabaGod

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-05-2018
ITA -25TH APRIL
AOR- 16TH MAY
IP1-25TH MAY
FURTHER INFORMATION REQUIRED (MEDICAL FOR WIFE) -JUNE 4TH
IP2- 28TH JUNE
MEDICAL PASSED -JULY 4TH
CALLED CIC JULY 6TH - TOLD CRIMINALITY AND MEDICAL PASSED. ELIGIBILITY REVIEW REQUIRED AND SECURITY UNDERWAY
PPR-- WAITING