+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

hawkson

Jun 21, 2018
That’s my AOR date are you in canada right now or applying from somewhere else?
I am currently residing in the US.
By the way, Good New! I got my PPR email this Friday! 6/29 in the evening Easter time.
I also just send my passports yesterday 6/30. Hopefully it will be back soon!
Wishing everyone a faster turn around on your application!

hawkson

Jun 21, 2018
Hey guys! Pls somebody should come through for me. Do you think it is ok to pay the rprf upfront before I'm asked to do so? Pls help a friend. Thanks
Preferred to pay upfront. It will have a faster turn around. once you are all cleared in Backgroun checks and eligibility, they will proceed on sending the PPR right away.

lincy

Star Member
Oct 20, 2017
Hello members,

Can you please tell me which stage I am in?

The additional documents you provided are being reviewed status is from 8 th June. The Bg status changed on 30 th June

Application status : We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thank you in advance!

eedwards92

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico City
AOR Received.
22-05-2018
Med's Request
05-06-2018
Hello members,

Can you please tell me which stage I am in?

The additional documents you provided are being reviewed status is from 8 th June. The Bg status changed on 30 th June

Application status : We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thank you in advance!
IP2 almost there

What is your AOR and Stream?

fmk8890

Dec 10, 2017
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2018
AOR Received.
04-05-2018
File Transfer...
08-08-2018
Med's Request
01-05-2018
Med's Done....
01-05-2018
Passport Req..
24-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2018
LANDED..........
11-11-2018
Reactions: akila868

shahriarhamim

Dec 5, 2016
  • Date Received: May 21, 2018
  • Message for Medical : June 7, 2018
  • Medical done : June 9, 2018
  • Medical passed : June 13, 2018
  • Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
    Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.

• How long It will take for final decision ?
  • is there any chance for rejection ?

laursieb89

Jan 22, 2018
I am currently residing in the US.
By the way, Good New! I got my PPR email this Friday! 6/29 in the evening Easter time.
I also just send my passports yesterday 6/30. Hopefully it will be back soon!
Wishing everyone a faster turn around on your application!
Congratulations

Reactions: hawkson

Rakit

Apr 2, 2018
Documents sent through CSE takes around 2weeks for reflecting the same in your status and pls don't compare with other cases. There is no standard timelines for processing of our applications. If you're worried about your status try to call IRCC call center to get info.
thanks for your answer