hemanthsamayam

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-05-2018
Med's Done....
18-05-2018
May AOR is so quiet? Not a single update?
I've read in April thread that the reason for delay in process is bcoz of Summer season in Canada and IRCC will be busy till July end with issuing tourists visas and student visas for the summer intake.(once again, I'm jus sharing what I've read) :)

Reactions: Singhamrita2906

ahmao

May 29, 2018
China
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
HKVO(maybe)
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
hi guys

AOR - 14 may
MEP - 24 may
ADR - 4 june
ADR submitted 5june

till the time status showing:

Reveiw of additional documents: not applicable

BG status: your application is in progress,we will send you a message when we will start your background check

any idea..... which stage am i at ??

Same status I believe its IP1

Reactions: Singhamrita2906

ntanhuynh

Jun 16, 2018
My timeline is:
AOR: May 17
Medical passed: May 26
In IP1 since then.

Anyone knows how long it takes to get to PPR stage?

Also, i want to leave my current job (which i claimed experience for, No LMIA or PNP). Is it ok to do so? Anyone has experience on this?

ntanhuynh

Jun 16, 2018
Hello everyone, I'm a May AOR applicant, and I got my PPR email at around 11.45pm on June 14th. It took 25 days for me to get from AOR to PPR, and being a single FSW-O applicant, I thought I should post my timeline and details if it helps anyone in the same boat since my app was processed much faster than usual. I apologize in advance because I've never posted here or on immitracker before, but I've been lurking in both places for a while and the info has been valuable to me. Anyway, the timeline is:

March 14th - ITA
May 19th - AOR
May 29th - Medicals Passed / BG: Your application is in progress
Jun 7th - BG: We are processing your background check / Docs: We do not need additional documents.
Jun13th - (Ghost update saying my app was updated, but I saw no change) BG: We are processing your background check
Jun 14th - PPR Email

Like I mentioned, I'm a single FSW-O applicant. I'm Indian, but reside in the US and my NOC is 2174. Most of my documents were very straight-forward: my travel history is very simple (very few stamps on passport, only been to US/UK/IND so far), I have only worked in one job, all my money is in one account and sufficient for POF etc. There were a few complications: my official work exp letter did not contain duties, so I provided one sworn declaration from a senior colleague (not manager) and the documents in my H-1B filing case which had hints of my job duties (although my company is fairly well known and easy to look up, so that might have helped). Plus my bank account with all my money is just 2 months old (had to transfer money from other account due to a lost checkbook), however I provided the 2 month history of this account, 6 month history of the previous one, and letters from my bank in the required format for both. I explain both these things as clearly as possible in my letter of explanation.

I have done everything myself, all the way back from studying for IELTS to submitting the PR application, and am quite pleased with my results. If you have any questions, I will try my best to help. Cheers to everyone and good luck getting to Canada!

Did you get an update through email?

boldmove2018

Star Member
May 20, 2018
Did you get an update through email?
I got an email today saying there's a message. When I checked my profile, the status changed to IP2. Other than that, there indeed is a new message saying that I should start looking for jobs as a candidate for Canadian PR. I don't know if status updates in IP2 always comes with a job -related message like that.

AlexandraO

Jul 8, 2016
Hi everybody please need some help, I received ITA 13 june, 15 june I sent my application and received confirmation, but :
1- I didn’t send my language test , they didn’t ask in the check list what will happen
2- I didn’t send my nominations, they didn’t ask , what will happen
3- my language test will expire on September, I m safe or not
4- how many times it will take that an agent will check my file , and will they ask me to add those mmissed documents or will they reject.
Please I so stressed need clarification if any one knows.
I would recommend to submit your language test and nominations through CSE not waiting for ADR.

AlexandraO

Jul 8, 2016
“Funds, proof: Proof of funds You have included bank statements/documentation bearing your spouse/common-law partner’s name. Please provide documentation or written proof to specify that you have full access to this money for the purpose of settling in Canada”[/QUOTE]

what stream are you?

Elenyan

May 22, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-05-2018
AOR Received.
02-05-2018
Med's Done....
09-05-2018
Hi guys, I know this question must has come up a lot, but I an leaving on vacation to another country. Should I raise a CSE for that?

pls-answer

Star Member
Dec 9, 2017
I recently got a RPRF request and paid the fee on the same day.
My medical exam passed in 2 weeks after i submitted my PR app, which was May 22.

My app status for BG says: We are processing your background check.

Am i in IP1 or 2?

Reactions: acheandre

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Thanks for such a prompt reply :)
How do i join the watsapp group for this thread?

I have applied under CEC inland.
(I am also a PGWP holder, and applied for BOWP)
How long would it take me to get PPR ?
On an avg it is 3-4 months from the time you have submitted your application. But it may be earlier or later.