+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

THRISHI

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
any updates after that? I got an ADR request on 11 June, submitted on 12 June, and the status of Review of additional documents becomes "Not Applicable" on 13 June. what was your status after submitting ADR?
Nope.. no update after that.
It says “we are reviewing additional documents you provided”

Reactions: AlexandraO

SpecSam

Jun 4, 2018
Please i need some clarifictions..my BG check has changed to your application is in progress,we will send you a message when we start ur background check...does that mean ip1?

Secondly, i got a request letter to upload a new schedule A form bearing original signature..please does anyone have same request and what does this entail?and how do i upload it?...still expecting a response

THRISHI

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Please i need some clarifictions..my BG check has changed to your application is in progress,we will send you a message when we start ur background check...does that mean ip1?

Secondly, i got a request letter to upload a new schedule A form bearing original signature..please does anyone have same request and what does this entail?and how do i upload it?...still expecting a response
That’s IP1.
IMM5669e Schedule A is Backgrnd Check form, its a routine form received by many applicants. It is available on CIC website. You can google it to get the link. Download and fill out the form, print it out and pen-sign it, scan it and upload it on your CIC application account, you will see placeholders created for this in your application (if they have asked for your spouse as well, then there shall be two, one for each applicant). If the space is not enough on form, you can add extra pages with your application details and tables similar to what you need to fill in form. You need make a single pdf file for each applicant and file size <4MB. After uploading, submit the application again.
Please note the date before which they have asked to upload this form. Probably it will be a week deadline from date of ADR.

rudhi

Jun 22, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Can someone pls add me to this group
Number - 91-9833222771
AOR - 2May
IP1 - 11May

ahmao

May 29, 2018
China
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
HKVO(maybe)
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
timeline?
AOR 1 May
MEP 9 May
Requested PCC Singapore 9th May
Uploaded PCC Singapore 23th May
Additional Doc Status Changed to 'Not Applicable' Later (Not sure when) untill now.

Still IP1

AlexandraO

Jul 8, 2016
That’s IP1.
IMM5669e Schedule A is Backgrnd Check form, its a routine form received by many applicants. It is available on CIC website. You can google it to get the link. Download and fill out the form, print it out and pen-sign it, scan it and upload it on your CIC application account, you will see placeholders created for this in your application (if they have asked for your spouse as well, then there shall be two, one for each applicant). If the space is not enough on form, you can add extra pages with your application details and tables similar to what you need to fill in form. You need make a single pdf file for each applicant and file size <4MB. After uploading, submit the application again.
Please note the date before which they have asked to upload this form. Probably it will be a week deadline from date of ADR.
this is the link for IMM5669
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669e.pdf
correct?
the form of 2012 which is NOT validated.
another form of 2018 I believe is only for family sponsorship, correct?

THRISHI

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
this is the link for IMM5669
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669e.pdf
correct?
the form of 2012 which is NOT validated.
another form of 2018 I believe is only for family sponsorship, correct?
Yes the link is correct.
We can use non-validated 2012 version where ADR mentions Schedule A needs to be with original signature. In some cases ADR mentions to fill out a digital and validated version of it, EIMM5669e can be used.
It all depends on what is mentioned in ADR.

AlexandraO

Jul 8, 2016
Yes the link is correct.
We can use non-validated 2012 version where ADR mentions Schedule A needs to be with original signature. In some cases ADR mentions to fill out a digital and validated version of it, EIMM5669e can be used.
It all depends on what is mentioned in ADR.
thanks!