+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
Guys do we need to complete the following forms and attach it to our application when submitting,

1) IMM5406E.pdf - Additional Family Information
- Both me and wife needs to complete two separate forms?
- Do we need to state details in our native language as well including English?

2) IMM5669E.pdf - Schedule A Background/ Declaration
- Both me and wife needs to complete two separate forms?
- Do we need to state details in our native language as well including English?

3) Any other forms to be filled. I have not traveled to any other country.

Thanks in advance.

PRCanda

Dec 28, 2017
Hi fellow PR hopefuls... Best of luck to us all!!

Just joined the forum. Could someone please add me to the whatsapp group? My number is +1-216-394-4481
I'm a FSW-Outland applicant currently in the US. Don't know how much current country of residence makes a difference in the timeline. Any clues?

Anyways, below are my details:
Applying for me, wife and kid so total 3 applicants:
AOR- May 21
MEP- June 2
IP1- June 2

I know it's been less than a week, but I'm really looking forward to see my application go to IP2. Whats the fastest it's changed from IP1 to IP2 for the folks here? I've checked myimmigration tracker, but really not sure how often people update there!
Hi there - My profile is similar to you. My AOR is on May 22nd - MEP passed but my BG yet to start.. is your BG in progress?

divyashreebajpai

Dec 12, 2017
Hi All,

I got my eAOR on 24th May, Please add me to Whatsapp group 917230077224. Below is my application status, please advise as since receiving eAOR there has been no change yet whereas there have been posts on this group of people getting MEP & IP1 status.

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - Not applicable.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I applied under FSW - Outland from India.
Anyone else who is in the same boat as mine?

Thanks.

Last edited:

THRISHI

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Looks like almost all CEC applicants as well as applicants who have had prior Canadian experience are being moved to IP2 directly post MEP. Just a trend I have observed. Not sure how that is decided though. Lets hope we get there soon. Good luck!
Sounds correct. I’m FSW-O. After AOR, MEP was cleared in couple of days. After submitting ADR for IMM5669 the status was updated to IP2.

PritiJ2017

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
Dubai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-07-2017
Doc's Request.
26-03-2018
AOR Received.
28/05/2018
Med's Done....
8/6/2018
hello folks...
how do you know if your stage is IP1 or IP2 ?

you get emails> the status changes to IP1?

kindly update.

My MEP status changed to Medical Passed.

chitre.raunak

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
New Jersey
NOC Code......
Sounds correct. I’m FSW-O. After AOR, MEP was cleared in couple of days. After submitting ADR for IMM5669 the status was updated to IP2.
From Myimmitracker, you can see that the latest CEC applicant to get a PPR applied on April 22. Now, I am not sure whether the others have updated their tracker or not but taking into account this timeline, this week applicants(CEC Inland, FSW-Inland and FSW-O with prior Canadian experience) who applied in the last week of April and 1st week of May should start getting their PPRs. Lets see.

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
From Myimmitracker, you can see that the latest CEC applicant to get a PPR applied on April 22. Now, I am not sure whether the others have updated their tracker or not but taking into account this timeline, this week applicants(CEC Inland, FSW-Inland and FSW-O with prior Canadian experience) who applied in the last week of April and 1st week of May should start getting their PPRs. Lets see.
I’m a CEC applicant applied 04.03, per phone call I passed my eligibility 04.17 but ever since no update, I have seen CEC similar timelines as mine still stuck and no ppr, I wouldn’t comment on late April and early May should get PPR for CEC because my file was eligibility approved and it was never sent ppr even now at 70th day Mark. It must be a delay and everyone just relax. Almost every of my CEC friend had 90 days since AOR to PPR. So just wait until 90 days and let’s see.

ahmao

May 29, 2018
China
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
HKVO(maybe)
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Day 41,additional doc status still showing 'not applicable'. Checking in with you guys.

eedwards92

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico City
AOR Received.
22-05-2018
Med's Request
05-06-2018
Hi,