+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

Mar 22, 2018
OK Its sending all the mixed signals, from the last msg I think you are on the way to MEP, not IP1 yet. And I do not think they have any reason to reject your application. BTW, do you have any 'sensitive' work experinces?
No. Nothing of that sort. I have clear documentation for all my work experiences.

Alyssa659

Apr 6, 2018
FSW-O but with prior experience in CA. Looks like they are moving most like us directly to IP2 after clearing MEP. Have you spoken with an agent yet?
Not at all I think its too early I got AOR less than a month ago so I'll wait and see ahaha.. but I'm very impatient.

Did you? Do they really provides more info than what is on the website?

ahmao

May 29, 2018
China
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
HKVO(maybe)
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
No. Nothing of that sort. I have clear documentation for all my work experiences.
then I think you have nothing to worry about, just a matter of time before you get your PPR

pavanvulli

Star Member
May 11, 2018
Guys I have a question, I submitted my Inland spouse application for PR, the OWP and PCC on 8th of May it was received on 9th of May, am waiting for my AOR, and my visa tenure of 6 months expires on 5th of Aug, I heard that once the I receive the AOR the status changes to IMPLIED means I can stay in Canada until I get my OWP? or what does IMPLIED means? do I have to file for an extension of my VIsa if I don't get my OWP till the 5th of AUG? plz help. I am hearing mixed responses. some are saying I don't need to file Implied is sufficient and some say I need to file for an extension. I don't want to jeopardize my PR application by overstaying

chitre.raunak

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
New Jersey
NOC Code......
Not at all I think its too early I got AOR less than a month ago so I'll wait and see ahaha.. but I'm very impatient.

Did you? Do they really provides more info than what is on the website?
Well, I did and they told me that my file is being processed at Ottawa. But nothing more than that. I would recommend to call them only for valid questions or if you need to know the office processing your application.

rosuresh

Jun 8, 2018
Hi fellow PR hopefuls... Best of luck to us all!!

Just joined the forum. Could someone please add me to the whatsapp group? My number is +1-216-394-4481
I'm a FSW-Outland applicant currently in the US. Don't know how much current country of residence makes a difference in the timeline. Any clues?

Anyways, below are my details:
Applying for me, wife and kid so total 3 applicants:
AOR- May 21
MEP- June 2
IP1- June 2

I know it's been less than a week, but I'm really looking forward to see my application go to IP2. Whats the fastest it's changed from IP1 to IP2 for the folks here? I've checked myimmigration tracker, but really not sure how often people update there!

Rhezie

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Looks like almost all CEC applicants as well as applicants who have had prior Canadian experience are being moved to IP2 directly post MEP. Just a trend I have observed. Not sure how that is decided though. Lets hope we get there soon. Good luck!
Ohh.. Is that so? Probably because they have checked our profiles a gazillion times prior? Like during our previous visa application... Yup! Goodluck!