+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

Alyssa659

Apr 6, 2018
Hello, can someone check for it's seems that I'm on IP2 but i never been on IP1.
This is below my current status since may 26th the same day i got the MEP. My AOR is may 18th.

Current status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

hemanthsamayam

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-05-2018
Med's Done....
18-05-2018
Hello, can someone check for it's seems that I'm on IP2 but i never been on IP1.
This is below my current status since may 26th the same day i got the MEP. My AOR is may 9th.

Current status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thanks in advance.
As per what I've read in other threads, you're in IP2. I think things are moving fast in your case.

Reactions: Alyssa659

hemanthsamayam

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-05-2018
Med's Done....
18-05-2018
Hello Friends,

My application status is

ITA : 9-May-2018
AOR: 14-May-2018

As soon as AOR was received this was the status.

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - Not applicable
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

On 24th May the status got updated as below.

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

There has been no update after this. I am worried about my application status as its getting delayed too much.

Could anyone of you please help me
1) to understand me in which status my application is now. Because I am not seeing mine anywhere in the general processing status (like IP1, NA1, etc.) which everyone discusses.
2) to know if there might be any specific reason for delay.
3) to know what is the general processing timelines now.

Thank you!!
1. You will never see terms like IP1, NA1 or IP2 etc. It's common notion that if your BG is "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check" then it is IP1
If your BG is "Background check is in process"then it is IP2
In between these two updates you will have NA2 (Not Applicable) which will be status for very insignificant time.
2. It's too early to worry for the delay.
3. There are no general processing timelines till my knowledge. What I've observed is timelines depends on country of origin, country of residence, criminality and security clearance.

chitre.raunak

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
New Jersey
NOC Code......
This is below my current status since may 26th the same day i got the MEP. My AOR is may 9th.

Current status

Thanks in advance.
Sailing in the same boat. Moved directly to IP2 on 17th May. AOR 8th May. Are you FSW or CEC?

Reactions: Alyssa659

ahmao

May 29, 2018
China
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
HKVO(maybe)
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
day 38, status shown online is still IP1, checking in. I will update my tracker ASA I get any update.

Mar 22, 2018
day 38, status shown online is still IP1, checking in. I will update my tracker ASA I get any update.
Mine is day 25. Still my medical results are being evaluated (they are not even passed). Also I see the IP1 status message in Background check. Not sure whats happening with my case as well.

ahmao

May 29, 2018
China
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
HKVO(maybe)
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Mine is day 25. Still my medical results are being evaluated (they are not even passed). Also I see the IP1 status message in Background check. Not sure whats happening with my case as well.
Hey bro, you need MEP before you can move to IP1, anyway now they say the system msgs dont mean nothing, hope you PPR soon!

Mar 22, 2018
Hey bro, you need MEP before you can move to IP1, anyway now they say the system msgs dont mean nothing, hope you PPR soon!
I also thought that MEP will be the first status. But it looks like MEP and BG is in progress at the same time for me. Look at my status below.

As soon as AOR was received on 14th May, this was the status.

Review of medical results - You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

There has been no update after this. Am not sure if they are scrutinizing my background check and trying to reject me for any reason.

ahmao

May 29, 2018
China
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
HKVO(maybe)
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
N my additional doc status still shows 'Not Applicable', well... dunno whats going on...

ahmao

May 29, 2018
China
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
HKVO(maybe)
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
I also thought that MEP will be the first status. But it looks like MEP and BG is in progress at the same time for me. Look at my status below.

As soon as AOR was received on 14th May, this was the status.

There has been no update after this. Am not sure if they are scrutinizing my background check and trying to reject me for any reason.
OK Its sending all the mixed signals, from the last msg I think you are on the way to MEP, not IP1 yet. And I do not think they have any reason to reject your application. BTW, do you have any 'sensitive' work experinces?