hemanthsamayam

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-05-2018
Med's Done....
18-05-2018
Thank you. This is what I see. What's my status?

Application/profile details
Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
It would take around 7-10 days (no.of days for medical in recent times) for Medicals to pass and on same day your Background status changes.

kitcat0901

Apr 25, 2018
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Hi All,

ITA : April 25 2018
AOR: May 15 2018

please kindly add me to the Group by providing a link or msg me for contact info ~

thanks !! :)

SokieBia

Apr 26, 2018
Helllo guys, could you help determine where I am? My medicals have not been passed since my AOR is 9th May. But I see that they are reviewing my eligibility. This is odd because I read on this forum that medicals follow after AOR. Why is mine different?

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

ishant27

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Helllo guys, could you help determine where I am? My medicals have not been passed since my AOR is 9th May. But I see that they are reviewing my eligibility. This is odd because I read on this forum that medicals follow after AOR. Why is mine different?

Under review, first change you would see is in "Review of medical results"

apcanada

May 11, 2018

Ditto.. My AOR is May 9th and I've the exact same status. Not sure if this is normal.

wajid619

Sep 15, 2016
Hi,

My AOR is 1st May. I got my medical passed on 9th may. I made one mistake while applying though. I uploaded my WES ECA instead of degrees as well. Should I be worried? I sent them the degrees through the webform however, nothing shows on my account. I believe the review of additional documents should have been updated had they received it. Anyone?