+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

canadalife1234

Jan 3, 2016
Hi

I got invited to apply to PR on April 11, 2018. I did the medical exam on April 18, 2018, and I submit the application and received AOR on May 1, 2018.
How can I know if my medical exam pass or not?
Wait a week or so and your application status will update reflecting your medical exam results. At the moment it takes around 10-15 days on average for medical status to update in your account.

Reactions: acheandre

priyoban

May 4, 2018
AOR received on May 3rd 2018, could someone please send me the invite link to the whatsapp group.

Sanjeet777

Mar 14, 2018
ITA date: 26th March 2018.
AOR date: Today

Please share whats app link for MAY AOR or add me directly 919899936646

Thank you.

sbdiuo

Apr 25, 2018
Hi all, i will submit my application soon. Today i got my proof of funds document. I have some questions though;
1. I asked them to write average balance for the last six months separately. They did. Is that enough or should i also include all of my incoming and outgoing money transfers?
2. I had transferred some money from my own account in my home country in the last six months. This changes my balance significantly. Would it create a problem?
3. I also happened to find myself in kryptocurrency world, which also caused oscillations in my account. But the money is mine overall. Should i specifically show that i transferred some amount to that?

Thanks all.
Best of luck to everyone

pollynew

Mar 11, 2016
Hello!

Can somebody add me to the whatsapp group? +639436816870

Thank you.
Hello Friends,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in May 2018 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

If you want to be added to whatsapp group, leave a request.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful going forward.

Some FAQ:

Q: How to find my visa office?

A: Send E-mail to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Subject: E000xxxx - Visa Office
Body of the mail:
Hello,

I am trying to find out in which Visa office my application is being processed?

Application number: E000xxxx
Date of Birth: 19xx-xx-xx
Last Name: xxx
First Name: xxxx
UCI: -
Category of Immigration: Federal Skilled Worker

More tips to follow.

Some Stats for you:

Current Processing dates:

Current PPRs averages by VO:

Statuses by months of submission 2018:

DJSHO

May 1, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi all, i will submit my application soon. Today i got my proof of funds document. I have some questions though;
1. I asked them to write average balance for the last six months separately. They did. Is that enough or should i also include all of my incoming and outgoing money transfers?
2. I had transferred some money from my own account in my home country in the last six months. This changes my balance significantly. Would it create a problem?
3. I also happened to find myself in kryptocurrency world, which also caused oscillations in my account. But the money is mine overall. Should i specifically show that i transferred some amount to that?

Thanks all.
Best of luck to everyone
Along with the average balance, I hope the letter from the bank also mentions the current balance.
They also look for transaction statements for the last 6 months. You can include that as well.
For further queries you can post on the proof of funds thread.