+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

Frankie Chan

Star Member
Oct 8, 2016
AOR May 1
Medicals Passed May 8
BG Status since then: We are processing your application. Will send a message when we will start your Background check.
Is it IP1?
No ADR. Submitted PCC pre AOR
It shows that message on BG Status on my account before my medical is passed. I dont know if they started IP1 at the same time they are reviewing my medical result.

apcanada

May 11, 2018
Forgive my ignorance, but where are you guys seeing these status changes? My status still says 'Submitted'.

BTW, AOR on May 9th.

Elenyan

May 22, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-05-2018
AOR Received.
02-05-2018
Med's Done....
09-05-2018
Forgive my ignorance, but where are you guys seeing these status changes? My status still says 'Submitted'.

BTW, AOR on May 9th.
Table above the messages, after you press Check status and messages button.

Reactions: apcanada

gio1

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
Hi everyone. I submitted my application on the 3rd of May and got AOR on the 4th but since then my statuses haven't changed. Aside the AOR nothing visible has happened. Most people that submitted same time as me have seen medical passed and background checks commenced. Please why am I seeing only AOR since 4th?

apcanada

May 11, 2018
Table above the messages, after you press Check status and messages button.
Thank you. This is what I see. What's my status?

Application/profile details
Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Elenyan

May 22, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-05-2018
AOR Received.
02-05-2018
Med's Done....
09-05-2018
Thank you. This is what I see. What's my status?

Application/profile details
Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

It looks like you've just recently applied to me

LyndaAlgiers

Apr 25, 2018
Hi everyone. I submitted my application on the 3rd of May and got AOR on the 4th but since then my statuses haven't changed. Aside the AOR nothing visible has happened. Most people that submitted same time as me have seen medical passed and background checks commenced. Please why am I seeing only AOR since 4th?
same for me no change in my status, AOR 3rd May