+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

JJ April Aor

Nov 11, 2018
Folks... just a generic question. Not sure if anyone can answer. Does anyone in this group follow Jan / Feb / Mar AOR groups and seen any trend as to when CIC has actioned 'Review Required' applications beyond 6 months? I know it is very difficult to predict or track CIC trend but just thought of asking.
Hi,
I have seen from FEB, MAR & APR groups that it will take 3 or 4 more months,however we cannot say it is the trend.
I am also in review required status since last 6 months and recently we found from our GCMS note that it is due to an error from the 'Case analyst' in the POF summary note.We send a CSE explaining the details and waiting for an update.
It is really frustating!!!

Reactions: AlexandraO

rob730

Oct 23, 2018
AOR Received.
03-05-2018
Med's Done....
11-05-2018
Hi everyone, I'm not sure if anyone will be able to help with this we're all at the point of most frustration it seems!

My AOR is May 3rd so I ordered my GCMS notes a month ago and at the same time raised a CSE to ask about my application, they responded to say that my application was in the 'Final Review stage' which I guess is just where it's checked by a senior analyst? I had an email from GetGCMS today to say my notes have been delayed for over 35 days and one possible reason is because it's in the 'Final stage'

That means the 'Final review' has taken at least a month maybe more. Does anyone know how long that final stage should take? I tried calling CIC but cannot get through yet.

Reactions: AlexandraO

Rajasr

Nov 20, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-05-2018
AOR Received.
09-05-2018
Med's Done....
18-05-2018
Hello all.
Urgent help required.
It is frustrating to learn at this stage, but from my GCMS notes I found that the official has put remark that my experience letters do not demonstrate I performed any of the duties enlisted in the NOC code. The frustration part is that this remark was put in last week of May only 3 weeks after I submitted application which means my file has been lying there for last six months without action. I haven’t even been asked to provide the required documents to prove eligibility nor have been told I do not meet the criteria (which I do and can prove right away). The profile on CIC is reading the same all this time “we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements”, totally contradicts to notes.
Understanding my predicament can anyone advice on proceeding with the application, there is not link to upload necessary documents.
One spends months on preparation and months in wait to learn this

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hello all.
Urgent help required.
It is frustrating to learn at this stage, but from my GCMS notes I found that the official has put remark that my experience letters do not demonstrate I performed any of the duties enlisted in the NOC code. The frustration part is that this remark was put in last week of May only 3 weeks after I submitted application which means my file has been lying there for last six months without action. I haven’t even been asked to provide the required documents to prove eligibility nor have been told I do not meet the criteria (which I do and can prove right away). The profile on CIC is reading the same all this time “we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements”, totally contradicts to notes.
Understanding my predicament can anyone advice on proceeding with the application, there is not link to upload necessary documents.
One spends months on preparation and months in wait to learn this
You can upload additional documents using web form also called case specific enquiry or CSE. the link is in my signature.

Rajasr

Nov 20, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-05-2018
AOR Received.
09-05-2018
Med's Done....
18-05-2018
You can upload additional documents using web form also called case specific enquiry or CSE. the link is in my signature.
Hi
I believe one should use the replacement and amendments option
However it gives place to explain in 1500 characters but can’t find option to upload documents
Can you explain???
Thanks

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi
I believe one should use the replacement and amendments option
However it gives place to explain in 1500 characters but can’t find option to upload documents
Can you explain???
Thanks
Once you go to next screen it will give you option to upload documents.

abd90

Star Member
Nov 7, 2018
So i just got off the phone with the call center agent and they said my decision was approved and I will receive an email soon with regards to make an appointment at my LVO and do my landing as opposed to receiving a PPR. Anyone came across something similar before? She said I wont be getting a PPR as I am already in the country.

devilseye

Nov 13, 2011
So i just got off the phone with the call center agent and they said my decision was approved and I will receive an email soon with regards to make an appointment at my LVO and do my landing as opposed to receiving a PPR. Anyone came across something similar before? She said I wont be getting a PPR as I am already in the country.
Apparently that the new process. I have been told the same thing. File approved for more than a month now under CEC inland and I was told LVO will be contacting me with next step. I believe they skip PPR as we r in the country already and goes directly to Landing interview.

AlexandraO

Jul 8, 2016
Eligibility : Review required is the concern if 6 months passed. Carefully read through the GCMS notes. The Case Analyst would have made recommendation with comments of why review required. You will find the detailed comments towards the end of the PDF attachment (likely in the last 6 pages).
thank you. I still have no news

Last long notes were done on 24th of May and they stated:
1. review of eligibility required as RPRF request sent (we've received it on 1st of June and paid on 2nd of June)
2. Principal Applicant spouse's passport set to "review required" as they have the history of extensive travel.
We've never traveled to "risky or considered as ambigious countries. Can it take half a year - just to check travelling??

AlexandraO

Jul 8, 2016
Hi everyone, I'm not sure if anyone will be able to help with this we're all at the point of most frustration it seems!

My AOR is May 3rd so I ordered my GCMS notes a month ago and at the same time raised a CSE to ask about my application, they responded to say that my application was in the 'Final Review stage' which I guess is just where it's checked by a senior analyst? I had an email from GetGCMS today to say my notes have been delayed for over 35 days and one possible reason is because it's in the 'Final stage'

That means the 'Final review' has taken at least a month maybe more. Does anyone know how long that final stage should take? I tried calling CIC but cannot get through yet.
Can you please advise the steps - in which section to write CSE and what exactly to write in this letter?
Hope final stage for you means good news and it will have been finished soon

AlexandraO

Jul 8, 2016
Apparently that the new process. I have been told the same thing. File approved for more than a month now under CEC inland and I was told LVO will be contacting me with next step. I believe they skip PPR as we r in the country already and goes directly to Landing interview.
Oh, wow. it is interesting. so, they don't send email anymore? what if we missed call??? I am in country too. keep us please updated how your process going on with landing and interview. but how we can land without PPR??