got an update this afternoon. timeline is as follow,

CEC Inland

ITA April 25
AOR April 29
IP1 May 4
MEP May 9
IP2 May 30

Hope I will get the golden email soon.

And anyone knows does that mean I have passed the Eligibility ?

Thanks
Congrats! Almost there. Can I ask you how you got your updates: for each update (IP1, MEP, IP2) did you get an email or have to constantly check for status updates in your profile?

Reactions: JeMaAnd

Sanjeet777

Mar 14, 2018
Hang
Hi guys ,

got an update this afternoon. timeline is as follow,

CEC Inland

ITA April 25
AOR April 29
IP1 May 4
MEP May 9
IP2 May 30

Hope I will get the golden email soon.

And anyone knows does that mean I have passed the Eligibility ?

Thanks
Hang on bro.... ure almost thru

scoobydooby

May 31, 2018
Canada
Hello! I have applied in CEC and my AOR is 19th May. I received a furtherance request for medical on 24th May and RCMP fingerprints based criminal record check on 28th May. Unfortunately, the person who handles immigration medical at the panel physician who did medical checkup for is on vacation until 11th June. Hence I have to wait until 11th to find out what other medical tests are ordered for me. Having said that, I am surprised that I have already received a requested to RCMP background check, since my medical is still under review.

Just wondering, has anyone else been in the same situation?

ahmao

May 29, 2018
China
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
HKVO(maybe)
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Hello! I have applied in CEC and my AOR is 19th May. I received a furtherance request for medical on 24th May and RCMP fingerprints based criminal record check on 28th May. Unfortunately, the person who handles immigration medical at the panel physician who did medical checkup for is on vacation until 11th June. Hence I have to wait until 11th to find out what other medical tests are ordered for me. Having said that, I am surprised that I have already received a requested to RCMP background check, since my medical is still under review.

Just wondering, has anyone else been in the same situation?
Do you mean your BG check is in progress? If so the system might not giving you the correct msg. What is your medical exam status?

scoobydooby

May 31, 2018
Canada
Do you mean your BG check is in progress? If so the system might not giving you the correct msg. What is your medical exam status?
The systems shows following status at the moment:

Review of medical results We are reviewing the results of your medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details. Help - Review of additional documents
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

ahmao

May 29, 2018
China
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
HKVO(maybe)
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
The systems shows following status at the moment:

Review of medical results We are reviewing the results of your medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details. Help - Review of additional documents
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Interesting, based on BGC status, it should be IP2 already, but no MEP, not sure whats going on...

scoobydooby

May 31, 2018
Canada
Interesting, based on BGC status, it should be IP2 already, but no MEP, not sure whats going on...
Yeah! That being said, I havent uploaded RCMP clearance certificate as I'm still waiting for it. Seems either there could be an error with medical status or they are parallel processing, lol.

Reactions: ahmao