+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

Bushra Nawaz

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
Hello andy108,
Please add me to the whatsapp group of May AOR. My AOR date is 25th May.
Here is my whatsapp no;
+92-321-7763985

jagan4u

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
21-08-2017
Please add me... AOR - May 3, 2018

+91-8825710080

jannie.shaylah

Star Member
Mar 9, 2018
How many days it takes to change any of this status?

Application status: We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Not applicable.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.Help - Final decision

Thank you,

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
How many days it takes to change any of this status?

Application status: We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Not applicable.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.Help - Final decision

Thank you,
medical will change to 'Passed' within 7-10 days. Within 24 hours after that, BC message will also change. Rest will take time. The queue is long and you are the latest one to join the queue :D

Reactions: jannie.shaylah