BabaGod

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-05-2018
Hi @legalfalcon : I have ordered GCMS notes via getgcms and have one query.

My Assessment is as follows:

Eligibility : Met
Security: Not started
Criminality : Not started
Medical : Passed
Info sharing: Complete.

I want to know why my eligibility status is " Met" and not " Recommended Passed" . Is there any difference between two?

In the case analyst comments in last two pages , everything is fine including POF.

Please suggest.
Some Case officers uses the word MET or Appear met or recommended passed. It is only a Visa Officer or senior officer that can conclusivy pass your eligibility. Legalfalcon said this last week. Just relax.....when.next your file is picked

You shall pass eligibilty and criminality and move to BG che

BabaGod

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-05-2018
Once
so how wil i come to kmow or shud i wait for this month
Aor 21 may
IP1 1 june
Gcms 30 july
Once your Background check say we are processing your Background check
...then you have passed it.

BabaGod

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-05-2018
hi i have a query
i got my gcms notes
in note 1 it says
STAT QUESTION REVIEW REQUIRED

what does it mean
This is not really important. Everyone who has a previous refus get this.and this is usually the note.from.the program assistant who does R10 check. The more important note is the one from the case processing officer where you see the A11.2 , R75 and R76...family composition...where.work experience is checked with lead statement and the POF check.

Do.you have any review required there?

BabaGod

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-05-2018
Understanding your gcms note is vital to your application. Having reviewed several notes....i have come to believe that if your application is 3 or more months hold....it is advisable to order the note and understand or ask experts to analyse. Despite knowing how to analyse...i still sent mine to legalfalcon and the threas to help check should i be missing something. Please order your gcms note.....some agent will just pack your file. I reviewed a note where the agent noted on the file that applicant need to send schedule A and pay rprf. For 3.months the ADR wasn't sent. After ordering gcms note.. .we saw it...upload sch A and pay the rprf. 2days after PPR landed. Please be advised. Order your Notes Today

kukreti1989

Dec 4, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-6-2018
Med's Done....
13-06-2018
Did you PM your GCMS notes to legalfalcon ?? I also want someone to review my notes.

MayurPawar

Aug 4, 2018
NOC Code......
Hello, quick questions-
My AOR is May 2 (>4months) & I am in IP2 since more than 2 months (Criminality passed, eligibility & security in progress).
Should I order GCMS notes? If yes then from where comparing cost & delivery time (delivery time most important)?

Apr 28, 2018
Hello, quick questions-
My AOR is May 2 (>4months) & I am in IP2 since more than 2 months (Criminality passed, eligibility & security in progress).
Should I order GCMS notes? If yes then from where comparing cost & delivery time (delivery time most important)?
Yes, you should and order it from getgcms.com. It cost us just Rs. 1,000.

Aryan7

Mar 2, 2018
Hi guys,

My AOR is 28th May - PNP (Outland)
MEP / IP1 - 8th June

Since then the application is in same stage, no movement.

My spouse had a UK visitor visa refusal and forget to mention it in our application (Statuary Declaration). However, I raised CSE and got a CSE response after exact 20 days that my LOE has been forwarded to concern VO. I didnt include any IMM5669(schedule A/back ground declaration form) in my LOE during CSE.

I was thinking that they may ask for IMM5669 if required but nothing happen so far.

Now, I am thinking to raise another CSE and include IMM5669 form. Should I do it my self or wait for them to ask and send this form.

On the other hand I called CIC Office and the agent didn’t give me any information about my application and he told me to contact London visa office as your application lies there.

Can any one help please!

Superman89

Mar 20, 2018
Hi guys,

My AOR is 28th May - PNP (Outland)
MEP / IP1 - 8th June

Since then the application is in same stage, no movement.

My spouse had a UK visitor visa refusal and forget to mention it in our application (Statuary Declaration). However, I raised CSE and got a CSE response after exact 20 days that my LOE has been forwarded to concern VO. I didnt include any IMM5669(schedule A/back ground declaration form) in my LOE during CSE.

I was thinking that they may ask for IMM5669 if required but nothing happen so far.

Now, I am thinking to raise another CSE and include IMM5669 form. Should I do it my self or wait for them to ask and send this form.

On the other hand I called CIC Office and the agent didn’t give me any information about my application and he told me to contact London visa office as your application lies there.

Can any one help please!
Well 28th May- its not too far. Unfortunately there are ppl who have rec'd it already..but since its a PNP..you might have to wait. I suggest you to contact London Visa Office- no point of contacting in CA- since your file is in UK.

Aryan7

Mar 2, 2018
Well 28th May- its not too far. Unfortunately there are ppl who have rec'd it already..but since its a PNP..you might have to wait. I suggest you to contact London Visa Office- no point of contacting in CA- since your file is in UK.
Thanks

My main concern is :

BabaGod

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-05-2018
you didnt ge
That's incorrect. Background check can be started simultaneously with other checks and is not an indication of having passed anything.
what i am saying is....passing criminality is what changes ones status to we are processing your background check. i have reviewed several notes and what i noticed on all the notes are they moved to IP2 same day they passed criminality. I am not saying anything about when BG starts or was it statred with other checks.