+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

ankitban.27

Star Member
Mar 11, 2017
You won't get AOR on the draw, you get ITA. Once you submit your documents (considering minimum 2 weeks for PCC and Medicals) you will get AOR. Also, once you submit you have to update your profile for your spouse and pay the remaining fees.
In this case, solely on my knowledge, you won't have to submit a separate profile for your spouse. However, you need to submit all the other relevant documents like PCC, Medicals, Marriage Certificate etc to CIC.
Thanks for correcting me Raj. By mistake, I have written AOR instead of ITA.
Post marriage, my spouse can't submit her own profile individually? Because if her profile is linked with my profile,As per my knowledge it would be called a spouse sponsorship application and spouse sponsor application takes 11-12 months to approve..
Correct me If I am wrong?

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
When I logged into my CIC account today, I noticed that the main status was showing "Application/Profile Updated", but when I clicked on "Check Full Application Status" it wasn't showing anything updated.
What does this mean? There is no email or unread messages in the account.

Currently in IP2 stage from beginning of July.
That´s the infamous ghost update. Many people get PPR a few days after, when in IP2.

ankitban.27

Star Member
Mar 11, 2017
Guys, the next available PCC date in Chandigarh is 20th September. Can we apply for PCC in Delhi?
PS - The permanent address proof on Aadhar card and passport is Chandigarh address.Passport issue office is also Chandigarh

eedwards92

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico City
AOR Received.
22-05-2018
Med's Request
05-06-2018
When I logged into my CIC account today, I noticed that the main status was showing "Application/Profile Updated", but when I clicked on "Check Full Application Status" it wasn't showing anything updated.

That means a ghost update, usually happens before PPR. Take out your favorite bottle and start celebrating. You should get PPR within 72 hours.

raj_modi13

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
Thanks for correcting me Raj. By mistake, I have written AOR instead of ITA.
Post marriage, my spouse can't submit her own profile individually? Because if her profile is linked with my profile,As per my knowledge it would be called a spouse sponsorship application and spouse sponsor application takes 11-12 months to approve..
Correct me If I am wrong?
You're right, but your profile itself will be updated and your spouse details will be reflected. No need to create separate profile for her.

But as usual, check with CIC before doing it.

P.B.

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
Guys, the next available PCC date in Chandigarh is 20th September. Can we apply for PCC in Delhi?
PS - The permanent address proof on Aadhar card and passport is Chandigarh address.Passport issue office is also Chandigarh
Did you try Punjab Police Saanjh Kendra - http://ppsaanjh.in/
You might be able to get it done earlier there.

funsosp

Jan 25, 2018
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-05-2018
AOR Received.
08-05-2018

Same here IP2 stage since 19th of June..Fingers crossed and chilling :);)

Reactions: raj_modi13

raj_modi13

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
That means a ghost update, usually happens before PPR. Take out your favorite bottle and start celebrating. You should get PPR within 72 hours.
Hey thanks!

I got the golden email :):):cool::cool:

And after ghost update it didn't even take more than 24 hours!!

Milestones:
Profile creation - 1st October 2017 - 436 score
April 2018 updated profile (after giving IELTS again) - 442 score
ITA 25th April 2018
AOR 24th May 2018
RRPF fees same day as AOR
IP2 stage around 1st July
Ghost update 21st August 2018

PPR golden email 21st August 2018

Total time from AOR to PPR = 87 days

===============================================
All the best for other folks waiting :):););)