+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

ajay100

Jan 16, 2017
ITA - 11th April
AOR - 09th May
Medical passed - 25th May

Status in my account :
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

What stage am I in, IP1 or IP2 ?
Been almost 83 days since AOR. Anything I can do to know whats happening to my application ?

Regards
hi we both are in same situation, what do you think should we call the CIC agent ?

Reactions: MayurPawar

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
what do you think, is this normal to take 2 months to start background check, and i am not in Canada so how can i order GCMS notes ? looking forward to send mail to CIC to know my file processing office.
That site is specifically for those who are outside Canada. It's paid but nominal. You can order yourself and pay and expect to get in 30-40 days.
Mails to CIC can take long time to get a reply. You can call up and check LVO.

sanaf05

Jul 13, 2018
ITA - 11th April
AOR - 09th May
Medical passed - 25th May

Status in my account :
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

What stage am I in, IP1 or IP2 ?
Been almost 83 days since AOR. Anything I can do to know whats happening to my application ?

Regards
I would suggest you calling cic , I have the same profile as yours
I did call them this week and they did update me saying my eligibility passed and background chk has started .
Even though my online status read same as yours (no update on it from MAY 17th)

Hope you too get a positive response !!!!

eedwards92

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico City
AOR Received.
22-05-2018
Med's Request
05-06-2018
AOR - May 22nd
MEP - June 5th
RPRF Request and Paid - June 21st

Still in IP1 and waiting.. called IRCC and Eligibility pass and Criminal not yet finalize as per agent.

ajay100

Jan 16, 2017
I would suggest you calling cic , I have the same profile as yours
I did call them this week and they did update me saying my eligibility passed and background chk has started .
Even though my online status read same as yours (no update on it from MAY 17th)

Hope you too get a positive response !!!!
you called from India ?, and on what number should we call ?

dnunes88

Aug 3, 2018
I applied using a consultant, so my application is linked to the agency account, not mine. Can I request a GCMS notes?

Also, can anyone add me to the whatsapp group? my aor is from May 18th. +12898852240

Last edited:

naremonika

Apr 29, 2018
AOR - May 22nd
MEP - June 5th
RPRF Request and Paid - June 21st

Still in IP1 and waiting.. called IRCC and Eligibility pass and Criminal not yet finalize as per agent.
Don't worry, RPRF request is already a good sign. I received PPR 4 weeks after the RPRF. It will come soon.

hemanthsamayam

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-05-2018
Med's Done....
18-05-2018
what is your BACKGROUND CHECK status in IP1 ?
IP1, IP2, NA1, NA2 etc are all just namesake. In actual scenario IRCC does checks on Medical, Eligibility, Criminality, Security and they can do process any possible way and time (Processing time 6months) which differs from case to case. If it is more than 45 days from your AOR you can order GCMS notes or you can call IRCC call center agent and ask specific questions of what you want to know about your application.

Soonprcan

Jul 31, 2018
IP1, IP2, NA1, NA2 etc are all just namesake. In actual scenario IRCC does checks on Medical, Eligibility, Criminality, Security and they can do process any possible way and time (Processing time 6months) which differs from case to case. If it is more than 45 days from your AOR you can order GCMS notes or you can call IRCC call center agent and ask specific questions of what you want to know about your application.
i applied thro

ahmao

May 29, 2018
China
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
HKVO(maybe)
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
i applied through an agent they said they can enquire only after six months by raising a web form ...
not true... you can always call to get more info, if not enough you can always order GCMS notes

Reactions: Soonprcan

hemanthsamayam

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-05-2018
Med's Done....
18-05-2018
i applied through an agent they said they can enquire only after six months by raising a web form ...
Don't follow agents blindly. You can apply for GCMS anytime and you don't need to ask agents for getting your GCMS notes.

Reactions: Soonprcan