+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***MAY 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

mabdelaal

Nov 8, 2017
Help call,

Actually me (Not Canadian)and my Canadian wife are preparing family class sponsorship for me, we are living out side Canada and we have two kids 6 years old Canadian girl and 1 years old Canadian boy, the Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008] really confused me specially Q.3 How many family members including you are in the application? what i have to answer if my wife and my kids are already canadian and they are not in need for any sponsorship in future.

Please if any one has clarification for this send me.

Markjoh

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Tarlac
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
May 26
Doc's Request.
Aom and nbi june 20 schedule A
AOR Received.
July 13,2017
File Transfer...
July 13
Med's Request
June 29
Med's Done....
July 5
Interview........
Sana wala
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Just received pre arrival yesterday..

abd1986

Aug 9, 2017
@Dani92 You are the first May 2017 Outland applicant to land (atleast according to our google sheet).
Congratulations and I am happy for you. Wish you a great life together in Canada and have lots of fun!!
There are some June applicants who have landed already (June Spreadsheet). But none of them are from LVO. Seems like LVO is the slowest. :(

balkan17

Sep 5, 2017
Help call,

Actually me (Not Canadian)and my Canadian wife are preparing family class sponsorship for me, we are living out side Canada and we have two kids 6 years old Canadian girl and 1 years old Canadian boy, the Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008] really confused me specially Q.3 How many family members including you are in the application? what i have to answer if my wife and my kids are already canadian and they are not in need for any sponsorship in future.

Please if any one has clarification for this send me.
the application refers to the one who is seeking a permanent residence visa, if the children have Canadian citizenship and their passports do not need to put them into the application. we had the same case. you are yourself who submits the application

Reactions: mabdelaal

harulion

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
30-05-2017
File Transfer...
06-07-2017
Med's Request
09-06-2017
Med's Done....
19-06-2017
I see that my BG check is in progress. But does anyone know where I can find when they began with the BG check process for my application?

Markjoh

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Tarlac
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
May 26
Doc's Request.
Aom and nbi june 20 schedule A
AOR Received.
July 13,2017
File Transfer...
July 13
Med's Request
June 29
Med's Done....
July 5
Interview........
Sana wala
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Reactions: Naaaaa and faithey

Md Abdullah al mamun

Aug 17, 2017
Bangladesh
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
15-05-2017
Doc's Request.
19-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-07-2017
File Transfer...
11-08-2017
Med's Request
4-10-2017
Med's Done....
11-10-2017
Interview........
Weaved
Passport Req..
14-11-2017
received decision made at E-cas online account today. does it mean that my visa got approved? but nothing got changed at GCKey account. it still says that background check still in process. i am may applicant on 19th. vo Singapore,
file received and asked for schedule A form and police certificate on19th may
sponsor approved on end july
file transferred and acknowledged on 11th august
medical request on 4th of October
medical passed on 10th of October
got DM on E-cas account on 10 th of november

aino

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
Hello All, I just got DM and Co PR which requested for passport. However I im not a visa exempt passport holder but I have a valid visit visa till 2020. DO I still need to submit my passport?? Appreciate a response

Reactions: eraykar

knnn

Jul 23, 2014
Hello All, I just got DM and Co PR which requested for passport. However I im not a visa exempt passport holder but I have a valid visit visa till 2020. DO I still need to submit my passport?? Appreciate a response
Congrats.. Yes you will have to.. they will issue one time "immigrant" visa.

Iglet

May 23, 2017
Hey guys,

I hope everything is going well. I want to tell you all I got my passport back with the CPR. I’m so happy !!! We can’t believe it.

The package I received I found out that my app was returned in may, the lawyer didn’t say anything, so it means I’m june applicant but all the process I did it with may applicants.

This is my timeline:

May 13 - App sent
May 16 - App received
May 19 - App returned
June 1 - App received
July 1 - AOR 1
July 10 - Schedule A requested
July 13 - Sponsor Approval
July 14 - Schedule A received
July 20 - Schedule A replacement
July 26 - Schedule A received
August 18 - App transferred (Bogotá VO)
August 22 - AOR 2
August 23 - Background verification certificate, escritura de matrimonio and 4 photos request
August 24 - Background in process
August 25 - Escritura de matrimonio and photos received
August 29 - Background certificate received
October 05 - Passport and right of permanent residence receipt request
October 12 - Passport with supporting documents received
October 19 - Decision made
October 24 - Passport with visa stamped and COPR

My process just took 4 months and a half. Thank you all and I hope u get good news soon.[/QUOTEhel

Iglet

May 23, 2017
No, I didn’t[/QUOTE
felicitaciones!!!!, Yo soy Venezolana y estoy preparando todo los documentos para aplicar, me gustaria tener informacion, de ser posible, sobre el abogado que te apoyo en el proceso, quiere decir que conoce muy bien del mismo, muchisimas gracias por compartir tu experiencia, nos das esperanzas =)