+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***MAY 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

wasif619

Sep 9, 2017
Hello guys,

My wife got our proof of relationship pics mailed back to her today from the Singapore VO . What does that mean?
I applied on May 12,2017
I got SA on July and my file got transferred from Mississauga.
She recently passed her medical and we also submitted the Police Clearance and Sched A in the month of July.
Our background check recently changed to IP on cic w/ GCKEY (not on ECas yet) .

Any ideas why the pics where returned ??

sp121212

Apr 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
May 24, 2017
Doc's Request.
July 21, 2017
AOR Received.
June 28, 2017
File Transfer...
Aug 2, 2017
Med's Request
June 30, 2017
Med's Done....
July 10, 2017
Passport Req..
28-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2018
Hello guys,

My wife got our proof of relationship pics mailed back to her today from the Singapore VO . What does that mean?
I applied on May 12,2017
She recently passed her medical and we also submitted the Police Clearance and Sched A in the month of July.

most likely, because they are almost done with your file. My assumption from other threads in these forums is that they normally do that when they believe that the relationship is genuine! good luck!!

Mimi0203

Star Member
May 26, 2017
LET THE SPONSOR CALL THE CALL CENTRE AND LET THEM KNOW HE/SHE HASN' T RECEIVED A TRANSFER EMAIL YET . I HAD THE SAME SITUATION I CALLED THEM AND WITHIN 4 HRS I GOT A TRANSFER EMAIL

Mimi0203

Star Member
May 26, 2017
The sponsor would have gotten the email about the transfer to another office. That's what happened with us.[/QULET
LET THE SPONSOR CALL THE CALL CENTRE AND LET THEM KNOW S/HE HAVEN'T RECEIVED A TRANSFER EMAIL.I HAD THE SAME ISSUE AND AFTER THE CALL I RECEIVED AN EMAIL 4HRS LATER.

Reactions: eraykar

sp121212

Apr 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
May 24, 2017
Doc's Request.
July 21, 2017
AOR Received.
June 28, 2017
File Transfer...
Aug 2, 2017
Med's Request
June 30, 2017
Med's Done....
July 10, 2017
Passport Req..
28-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2018
this process has got me curious.. when our files get transferred to a visa office, does that mean it is manually mailed from Mississauga to there or is everything transferred electronically?

eraykar

Nov 1, 2017
this process has got me curious.. when our files get transferred to a visa office, does that mean it is manually mailed from Mississauga to there or is everything transferred electronically?
Not sure really.. I have just received an email saying my file is transferred to London

Reactions: abd1986

HussainRasheed

Nov 3, 2017
Faisalabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Vsf Lahore
Dear Sir/madam
This new year 2018 and crismiss I want to visit Canada Toronto with my wife and daughter I am a business man in Pakistan and I have sponsor latter of Canada my uncle living in Toronto and please tell me what kind of documents I need for get 100% visit visa successfully without any reason
Waiting your answer
Thanks
Regard
Rasheed

eraykar

Nov 1, 2017
Dear Sir/madam
This new year 2018 and crismiss I want to visit Canada Toronto with my wife and daughter I am a business man in Pakistan and I have sponsor latter of Canada my uncle living in Toronto and please tell me what kind of documents I need for get 100% visit visa successfully without any reason
Waiting your answer
Thanks
Regard
Rasheed
Dear Rasheed,

This is related to Permanent Residency applications. You should check the section for visit visas. You may find information there.

Mbcu95

Aug 14, 2017
App. Filed.......
24-05-2017
AOR Received.
23-06-2017
Med's Request
01-09-2017
Med's Done....
20-09-2017
Hey guys I haven't been able to find the answer to my question.. With my background check processing, I know my passport request will be next. The problem is that I am from the US and I only have a passport card, not a passport book. Is this going to be a problem? Also I did send certified copies of my passport card along with my application. Is it possible I will not need to go through the ppr process? This process is so stressful, as you all know. please help

Md Abdullah al mamun

Aug 17, 2017
Bangladesh
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
15-05-2017
Doc's Request.
19-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-07-2017
File Transfer...
11-08-2017
Med's Request
4-10-2017
Med's Done....
11-10-2017
Interview........
Weaved
Passport Req..
14-11-2017
Hello guys,

I applied on May 12,2017

Hello guys,

I applied on May 12,2017

I got those pictures back too after i got my mercial done. And its almost nearly a month my background check is in process. After that haven't heard anything from CIC. I have the same question, why i got those pictures back?

mcroze

Star Member
Jun 8, 2017
Hey guys I haven't been able to find the answer to my question.. With my background check processing, I know my passport request will be next. The problem is that I am from the US and I only have a passport card, not a passport book. Is this going to be a problem? Also I did send certified copies of my passport card along with my application. Is it possible I will not need to go through the ppr process? This process is so stressful, as you all know. please help
Did you try asking on the US Outland thread? You might reach more Americans there.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/us-outland-applicants-thread.106068/

canadianmepls

Jan 11, 2017
Hi I'm an applicant from Hong Kong.

Police certificate on 8 September
Medical examination on 20 October

Case has been forwarded to HK and they've requested for more info ( background check, additional family, photos and a copy of passport)