***MAY 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

MrB

Star Member
Aug 24, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

I got PPR yesterday at around 11am. I am the sponsor and my wife lives in the U.S but is not a U.S citizen. We applied on the 1st of May but our application was received on the 3rd of May. We got our AOR on the 31st of May. Met the eligibility to be a sponsor on the 21st of June. We were sent a medical and schedule A email request sometime in June or July that we never received but we uploaded it through the portal anyways. On the 7th of October we received an email that our file had been transferred to Mississauga. I was disappointed when I initially received the transfer email because I noticed the online account had gone it background processing weeks before and shortly after the BGC i noticed my ecas read decision made, so I thought the email on October 7th was PPR.

I decided to call the IRCC call center last week Wednesday to make a soft inquiry about the status of our application. It was then I was told that our application had been approved and we were sent correspondence on the 10th of October which we never received. The agent sent Mississauga an email and on Monday morning, I received PPR.

All the best to everyone on this journey. I am sending positive vibration down your way and I know good news is coming your way very soon.

Cheers!

COOL_DUDE_CANADA

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
hello ppl,
got this message on the principal applicant cic login page - checking the status--
beside the background check:
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

does the above mean BCG has started, havent noticed when it changed to this status.

any clue when will next steps happen?

Reactions: karthik.andhamil

knnn

Jul 23, 2014
hello ppl,
got this message on the principal applicant cic login page - checking the status--
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

does the above mean BCG has started, havent noticed when it changed to this status.

Next step should be Decision Made.. what's your visa office?

eraykar

Nov 1, 2017
Dear all, Hope everyone is doing well and will receive approval very soon.
I am a May applicant residing in Bahrain and have not received an email stating my application was transferred or moved to a VO. Is Anyone in the same situation? Any suggestions?
Here is my timelines:
Applied on 05/05/17
AOR1 02/06/2017
SA 12/06/2017
Med Req 13/07/17
PCC & Sch A Request 29/08/17
ECAS IP 25/10/17
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Cheers

Tory

Star Member
May 30, 2017
I am a May applicant residing in Bahrain and have not received an email stating my application was transferred or moved to a VO. Is Anyone in the same situation? Any suggestions?
Here is my timelines:
Applied on 05/05/17
AOR1 02/06/2017
SA 12/06/2017
Med Req 13/07/17
ECAS IP 25/10/17
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Cheers
Did u link ur application to GC key.
Anyways by the looks of it you should receive D.M. very soon.

Do you have a representative as they may have received email when you're file was transferred to VO.

eraykar

Nov 1, 2017
Did u link ur application to GC key.
Anyways by the looks of it you should receive D.M. very soon.

Do you have a representative as they may have received email when you're file was transferred to VO.
thanks for your reply.
My application is linked to GCKey and we do not have a representative. Today I wanted to check the forum and after seeing all the "transfer to VO talks" I was worried.

roverbon

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Here is my timelines:
Applied on 05/05/17
AOR1 02/06/2017
SA 12/06/2017
Med Req 13/07/17
ECAS IP 25/10/17

Cheers
background check has not started yet, and ECAS just changed to IP. Not close to DM

Susieq

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
Here is my timelines:
Applied on 05/05/17
AOR1 02/06/2017
SA 12/06/2017
Med Req 13/07/17
ECAS IP 25/10/17

Cheers
The sponsor would have gotten the email about the transfer to another office. That's what happened with us.

eraykar

Nov 1, 2017
The sponsor would have gotten the email about the transfer to another office. That's what happened with us.
Thank you for the reply.
We(Sponsor and PA) are checking our inboxes daily and unfortunately there is nothing. So we are not even sure which VO it is.

karthik.andhamil

Jun 19, 2017
Ottawa, Canada
Category........
FAM
hello ppl,

Congrats!!