+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***MAY 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Tory

Star Member
May 30, 2017
same stage

i am at the same stage .
Applied at the end of May.
File forward to HKVO and got AOR2 at the end of Auguest.
Few days ago Ecas added 3rd and 4th line, showing medical result received and correspondence for additional information.(still waiting to receive the email).

Is that means BGC already start?
How long will I get PPR & DM?

When BGC starts it will show up on be ur GC key

sindokht

Oct 25, 2017
Hey guys,

I hope everything is going well. I want to tell you all I got my passport back with the CPR. I’m so happy !!! We can’t believe it.

The package I received I found out that my app was returned in may, the lawyer didn’t say anything, so it means I’m june applicant but all the process I did it with may applicants.

This is my timeline:

May 13 - App sent
May 16 - App received
May 19 - App returned
June 1 - App received
July 1 - AOR 1
July 10 - Schedule A requested
July 13 - Sponsor Approval
July 14 - Schedule A received
July 20 - Schedule A replacement
July 26 - Schedule A received
August 18 - App transferred (Bogotá VO)
August 22 - AOR 2
August 23 - Background verification certificate, escritura de matrimonio and 4 photos request
August 24 - Background in process
August 25 - Escritura de matrimonio and photos received
August 29 - Background certificate received
October 05 - Passport and right of permanent residence receipt request
October 12 - Passport with supporting documents received
October 19 - Decision made
October 24 - Passport with visa stamped and COPR

My process just took 4 months and a half. Thank you all and I hope u get good news soon.

what is your visa office?

sindokht

Oct 25, 2017
Hi everybody ,i'm may applicant. Since my application was transfered to Ankara for further proceeding in Sep 13th there has been no update in my ECAS regarding start of back ground check, so I wonder if you let me know whether my application is in a normal proceeding time or not and how long more roughly should I wait for decision made? what should i do ?

Lini g o

Jul 27, 2017
App. Filed.......
17-06-2018
AOR Received.
17 -08-2018
File Transfer...
04_01_2019
Med's Request
21_10_2018
Med's Done....
10_11_2018
Interview........
06_06_2019
My husband came Canada as a permanent resident before few months. All of his file work are done by one agency in my place. We update them when we got married ,after that almost 8 months his passport request came so that time he knows that the agency didn't update his status . They convinced him to don't do it now and told him that he can do it once he reached canada.he resigned from his previous job and we were in a financial crisis that time so we believe them instead of go through properly. Now he ubderstand the situation and let me know that it's impossible to bring me to Canada because we done something wrong and may be they can go over my husband status too. So now we both are going through a tough situation in our life.Iam a graduate nurse by profession so I am humble requesting you to give us a option.

knnn

Jul 23, 2014
Thank you. Would you kindly tell me the 180number?
Telephone: 1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only)
  • Automated telephone service (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
    If you have a touch-tone telephone, you can listen to pre-recorded information about our programs, and check the status of your application.

kelownabc

Feb 24, 2010
Telephone: 1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only)
  • Automated telephone service (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
    If you have a touch-tone telephone, you can listen to pre-recorded information about our programs, and check the status of your application.
Thankyou

sp121212

Apr 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
May 24, 2017
Doc's Request.
July 21, 2017
AOR Received.
June 28, 2017
File Transfer...
Aug 2, 2017
Med's Request
June 30, 2017
Med's Done....
July 10, 2017
Passport Req..
28-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2018
does everyone's background check here say not applicable at this point?

Tory

Star Member
May 30, 2017
My husband came Canada as a permanent resident before few months. All of his file work are done by one agency in my place. We update them when we got married ,after that almost 8 months his passport request came so that time he knows that the agency didn't update his status . They convinced him to don't do it now and told him that he can do it once he reached canada.he resigned from his previous job and we were in a financial crisis that time so we believe them instead of go through properly. Now he ubderstand the situation and let me know that it's impossible to bring me to Canada because we done something wrong and may be they can go over my husband status too. So now we both are going through a tough situation in our life.Iam a graduate nurse by profession so I am humble requesting you to give us a option.
Get court married and apply.