NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
Hi
on ECAS status visible medical received .

It means they receive medical online or on the basis of courier receipt that they received.

Confusion arise because we send our documents ( background declaration, photo, PCC, medical receipt) in June.

More than 1 month passed then we request to MP and MP confirm that Delhi office did not received courier yet.
But courier tracking status shown delivered in next day.

Please help or suggest....
Keep your question to one thread. The only thing that will show as received in ecas is medicals. Youcan check gckey to see if the replacements have been provided if you have linked your app. Dont post your questions in several threads

Kdd25

Jun 21, 2017
Congrats Kdd25, Did you try to link your application on GCkey with UCI and Application Number?
Hi Lia,

I did but it couldn't find it yet. Will try Monday again. I filled out the representative form. May be he has to link it?

The email didn't say anything about linking the file either.

Kdd25

Jun 21, 2017
Hello everyone,

My husband and I mailed in our application on May 4th, 2017. According to postal tracking, it arrived at CIC on May 10th. We have not heard anything back yet, not even AOR. It has been almost 3 months. I can't find a phone number or email on the CIC website to contact their office; the only number listed is for in-Canada calls only. Does anyone have any advice on what I should do, or a phone number that I can call?

Thank you very much!
Hello My application was received on May 9th and I even had the IRCC confirmation that they had received the file. I made repeated calls to IRCC and they ended up telling me that the file was lost and asked me to reapply again. However, I gave all the info to a local MP. He contacted the IRCC on my behalf and a week later I end up receiving the AOR1 on the original application. This kind of feels like something that would happen in India.

AJSM

Dec 2, 2016
Hello My application was received on May 9th and I even had the IRCC confirmation that they had received the file. I made repeated calls to IRCC and they ended up telling me that the file was lost and asked me to reapply again. However, I gave all the info to a local MP. He contacted the IRCC on my behalf and a week later I end up receiving the AOR1 on the original application. This kind of feels like something that would happen in India.
No way, Seriously. How irresponsible. Good Job!!

Maki215

Jul 17, 2017
Hello can someone help me on how to fill up imm5669?im sending my application back to mississauga and i just want to complete this form just to get ready..My concern is on question number 6..the work/activity info..on the form got only 3 spaces and its not enough in my case, i have to fill up 10 years back...does this affect the barcode if I'll add additional page only on question number 6?and how will i save it online?whats GCkey?sorry its my first time..please help..thank you!

sp121212

Apr 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
May 24, 2017
Doc's Request.
July 21, 2017
AOR Received.
June 28, 2017
File Transfer...
Aug 2, 2017
Med's Request
June 30, 2017
Med's Done....
July 10, 2017
Passport Req..
28-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2018
Hello can someone help me on how to fill up imm5669?im sending my application back to mississauga and i just want to complete this form just to get ready..My concern is on question number 6..the work/activity info..on the form got only 3 spaces and its not enough in my case, i have to fill up 10 years back...does this affect the barcode if I'll add additional page only on question number 6?and how will i save it online?whats GCkey?sorry its my first time..please help..thank you!
Hello,
No it does not effect the barcode as IMM5669 does not produce barcodes; it just validates. GC key is your account once you are successful in linking your paper application to this online account by answering questions linked to your paper application. The link to making a GC account is here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/link.asp
You can also find information on what this is, on the CIC website.
Once you are successful in linking your account, you will see that they have requested the submission of this form through your account. You can see this by going to "view submitted application", once your application has been linked.
Once linked, if you do not see this request within a week of linking your account, or if all else fails, and you are still confused, just mail your IMM5669 with a letter explaining that you were unable to link your account therefore, sending it through mail. Make sure, if you are mailing your form, the PA signs the form with hand-written signature.
Best of luck!

Maki215

Jul 17, 2017
Hello,
No it does not effect the barcode as IMM5669 does not produce barcodes; it just validates. GC key is your account once you are successful in linking your paper application to this online account by answering questions linked to your paper application. The link to making a GC account is here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/link.asp
You can also find information on what this is, on the CIC website.
Once you are successful in linking your account, you will see that they have requested the submission of this form through your account. You can see this by going to "view submitted application", once your application has been linked.
Once linked, if you do not see this request within a week of linking your account, or if all else fails, and you are still confused, just mail your IMM5669 with a letter explaining that you were unable to link your account therefore, sending it through mail. Make sure, if you are mailing your form, the PA signs the form with hand-written signature.
Best of luck!
Thank you so much.:)..one more question...what can you suggest regarding this letter from CIC?"we have updated the document checklist to make it easier to use and understand..if you've been preparing your application package using the previous checklist, we'll still accept your application until July 15,2017. You can tell if you're using the old version of the checklist if the bottom corner of the page is dated (12-2016)." Do i need to fill out new forms?example the imm 0008?and the other forms? I passed my application may 24 but they returned it july 16..thank you for the help..

sp121212

Apr 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
May 24, 2017
Doc's Request.
July 21, 2017
AOR Received.
June 28, 2017
File Transfer...
Aug 2, 2017
Med's Request
June 30, 2017
Med's Done....
July 10, 2017
Passport Req..
28-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2018
Thank you so much.:)..one more question...what can you suggest regarding this letter from CIC?"we have updated the document checklist to make it easier to use and understand..if you've been preparing your application package using the previous checklist, we'll still accept your application until July 15,2017. You can tell if you're using the old version of the checklist if the bottom corner of the page is dated (12-2016)." Do i need to fill out new forms?example the imm 0008?and the other forms? I passed my application may 24 but they returned it july 16..thank you for the help..
it is best if you use the new updated version of the checklist since they will receive your application after july 16 now.. so technically they could return your file if you do not use the updated version. don't take risk and use the new forms :)

Maki215

Jul 17, 2017
it is best if you use the new updated version of the checklist since they will receive your application after july 16 now.. so technically they could return your file if you do not use the updated version. don't take risk and use the new forms :)
Thank you for the quick response..we called cic and they told us to update only what's written on their letter..that's why its confusing..anyway thanks again!

Tory

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Hi guys,
How long do i hv to wait for AOR2?? Sponsor got a transfer email on july 25.
Same here i recieved email from CPC that the file was transferred to NDVO also reflects in GC key and ICAS but no AOR2 recieved by my wife (PA) from NDVO.
I know a lot of us had recieved the file transfer letter on the same day now has anyone recieved the AOR2.

ambermae18

Jul 31, 2017
Good morning all... I have a few questions. My application was received in April and starting processing in May. I was approved as a sponsor on the 17th of May. Due to their being a whole bunch of CIC technical difficulties our mycic account was one that said Scehedule A and medical requests had been sent (which they had not). We uploaded Schedule A and PCC onto webform in May and did the medical and uploaded it in June. Either way, our medical has not been uploaded and we received a request for a Schedule A on the 17th of July - I uploaded the one we had used previously and to my utter dismay... dun dun dun... I realized afterwards that the Schedule A I had uploaded was on the form Dec 2016 while the one they had sent to me was the July 2017. This is cause for refusal isn't? How long would it take for them to update me on whether the Schedule A was accepted or not? It was uploaded on the 18th of July and still natta! Thank you all in advance... (and sorry if I posted on a reply section.:))