Passport Req..
dm and ppr 28th march
VISA ISSUED...
--
LANDED..........
-
G
hi i need help
i am trying to upload my travel history form online but its only attaching one file at a time how do attach the extra page of my travel history?
google to merge PDF. Then you can merge all pages together. There are lots of free websites online

gbatista

Star Member
Aug 29, 2014
Santo Domingo
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/16/2014
Nomination.....
01/19/2015
AOR Received.
05/08/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
04/17/2015
Med's Request
05/08/2015
Med's Done....
05/18/2015
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
06/08/2015
Police certificate requested today as well by my vo, only difference ia that they asked for original, sent by mail today.

Reactions: AHC

MarJon

Jan 20, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
27-04-2017
We just got ask to replace our IMM 5669. Im not sure what we did wrong on our form on section 10. We just got this below:

This refers to your application for permanent residence under the Family Class or under the Spouse
or Common-law partner in Canada class.
We require the following item(s) to continue processing your application:
 You must complete the Schedule A Background/Declaration (IMM 5669) form which is
found at the following link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/eIMM5669E.pdf
o Please ensure that the form has been completed with address details since the age of
18, or the past 10 years, (2007/07 – 2007/09), whichever is more recent, and does not
contain any time gaps in Section 10.
You and all of your family members aged 18 or older (if applicable) must submit this
form. This must be received at this office by: 2017/08/26
My wife who is the PA was turned 18 on Oct 2007. So we chose that as the starting date and ongoing since she has never moved residence. Did we get the dates mixed up ? Was she supposed to put July 2007 instead?

Can anybody help me on this please?

abhi1811

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Category........
any help would be appreciated RE

do i need to write both sponsor's and PA's name and DOB on back of wedding other ceremonies snaps or ONLY PA DETAILS ?

MianMA

Feb 21, 2017
App. Filed.......
15 Feb 2017
Doc's Request.
30 Mar 2017
AOR Received.
25 May 2017
Med's Request
8 June 2017
HI All,

on July 8th 2017 my PA received an email and mycic message requested a travel history form. we uploaded that form on mycic and the status changed to we do not need additional documents.
NOW
my PA's account status changed from "we do not need additional documents" to " we need additional documents we will send you a message with more details." we don't know the date this status changed but we are still waiting for email or any notification on mycic i am hoping that it will be a request for PCC and SchA as they haven't requested it yet.
also the ECAS doesn't say that we have started processing your application. so does that mean my file is still not sent to VO? and it is still in mississuaga.

any comments will be helpful.
thank you.

sajjarapu

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Hi all,

I am a June applicant and I have a query..
I got the following requests
1. Schedule A
2. PCC - is going to take some time, is it going to affect my file transfer to VO. Will just schedule A upload is enough at the moment for file transfer ?
3. Passport size photographs - i have already submitted with the document no idea why they are asking can I upload online or do I have to mail them too ?

Please suggest

Neha2703

Star Member
Jul 12, 2014
Update:
So my husband went to the canadian VFS center to submit the PCC and proof of payment along with the letter requested it. The representative looked in the system and then also asked him to submit his passport And gave him the reciept! I dunno why they kept the passport as well!

raj99

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
10 april 2017 & 25-05-2017
Doc's Request.
15 july 2017
AOR Received.
June 24,2017
IELTS Request
--------
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
June 29, 2017
Med's Done....
Med passed- July 10, 2017
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
dm and ppr 28th march
VISA ISSUED...
--
LANDED..........
-
Update:
So my husband went to the canadian VFS center to submit the PCC and proof of payment along with the letter requested it. The representative looked in the system and then also asked him to submit his passport And gave him the reciept! I dunno why they kept the passport as well!
That's strange

EMNG5

Feb 25, 2014
Update:
Doesn't make any sense. The receptionist must not be having idea that the passport request comes later.

Anyway its good for you that your husband don't have to go again for submitting the passport or to courier.

My question is; in AOR2 they mentioned clearly in bold that you don't have to submit PCC and fee receipt if you have already submitted it then is it necessary to submit again?

Neha2703

Star Member
Jul 12, 2014
Doesn't make any sense. The receptionist must not be having idea that the passport request comes later.

Anyway its good for you that your husband don't have to go again for submitting the passport or to courier.

My question is; in AOR2 they mentioned clearly in bold that you don't have to submit PCC and fee receipt if you have already submitted it then is it necessary to submit again?
As I have shared before in my PR application (Canadian Experience Class) same email happened and it got delayed 6 months just because I did not submitted it again and it was written in bold too that no need to submit if already did so I am not taking any risk this time for my husband' process.

EMNG5

Feb 25, 2014
As I have shared before in my PR application (Canadian Experience Class) same email happened and it got delayed 6 months just because I did not submitted it again and it was written in bold too that no need to submit if already did so I am not taking any risk this time for my husband' process.
Okay ! yes its better to be safe then sorry!. Just one quick query; have you submitted original PCC?

And shall we submit PCC and fee receipt by email or by Courier?