+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***MAY 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Neha2703

Star Member
Jul 12, 2014
Hi guys I got this email today from NDVO (New Delhi Visa Office) which I am pretty sure is an AOR2. My only concern is this seems to be an auto generated email and it is asking me the proof of payment and PCC. I have already provided those with my application to Mississauga office. Do I still need to send them. It said in BOLD letters that if not already paid or if not already submitted.
Any guidance please.
Help will be highly appreciated

Dear XXXX

We have received your application for permanent residence in Canada and have created a file with the file number indicated above. Please quote this file number in all future correspondence with our office.

In order to expedite the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide the following as soon as possible:

· Proof of payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office in Mississauga or by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid. Note: dependent children are notrequired to pay the Right of Permanent Resident Fee.

· Submission of police clearance certificates for you and all dependent family members who are 18 years or older, for time spent in any country for a period of 6 months or more, if not already submitted. Note: If you or your family members were under 18 years of age (16 years of age in certain jurisdictions) for the entire time you lived in a particular country, you do not need to provide a police certificate for that country.
Same email, where to send the papers?

gkvan

May 9, 2017
Category........
Recieved email from delhi visa office for proof of payment and to provide PCC How do i do that?
if you already paid the fees and submitted the PCC , you dont need to do anything i believe.
if not there is a link below for webform for NDVO you follow the instructions and upload the forms.

nbhagat

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
15-05-2017
Doc's Request.
22-06-2017 uploaded on 23-06-2017
AOR Received.
09-06-2017
File Transfer...
19-07-2017 and AOR2 25-07-2017
Med's Request
15-06-2017
Med's Done....
26-06-2017 passed on 29-06-2017
Oh is it? Any idea how much time NDVO takes to start processing the application once they receive it?
I got AOR2 in a week after file transfer

Neha2703

Star Member
Jul 12, 2014
Guys i will share my experience at my permanent resident application. I recieved same email that PCC is required and i submitted that with application. But they needed new one and same wordings were printed on that one too.

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
Guys i will share my experience at my permanent resident application. I recieved same email that PCC is required and i submitted that with application. But they needed new one and same wordings were printed on that one too.
Would you mind post the request from cic here?

karthik.andhamil

Jun 19, 2017
Ottawa, Canada
Category........
FAM
Did you have that issue? I am not being rude, but I need advice from people who had this issue. I cannot get it registered now
It's always better and safer to give what they ask instead of trying to explain why you can't give.
I assume that our goal here is to start living with spouse rather than proving the department how ridiculous their policies are.

NicandNacho

Jul 17, 2017
Hi, I have a question. Many people on here are saying they have uploaded their Police Check. When our was requested, it said to mail it in to the office in Mexico, not upload it. Is that what everyone else has done or maybe it is just for Mexico?

Neha2703

Star Member
Jul 12, 2014
Hi, I have a question. Many people on here are saying they have uploaded their Police Check. When our was requested, it said to mail it in to the office in Mexico, not upload it. Is that what everyone else has done or maybe it is just for Mexico?
Yes they are asking to mail but address mentioned

Reactions: NicandNacho