+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***MAY 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

veritasium

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
Are you sure on May 1st and he recieved it on July 7th that's insane. I wish he can share his experience because we are going through his steps
So for some reason they lost our photos (I am sure they were included in the original package because it was the last thing i clipped) and they wanted more proof of living together translated in English. Basically the application was not returned but they requested the additional missing info within 30 days or else application would be returned. Hence the delay in receiving AOR. But we did receive an email May 29 asking for the missing info. For anyone who has not received anything, I would very likely suggest that the application was either lost or returned.

What sucks is that now I can't link the application online, even though I can check the status of the application on the services3.cic.gc.ca website.

Reactions: jptskt

John013

Jun 17, 2017
The Netherlands
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-06-2017
File Transfer...
03-07-2017
Med's Request
02-11-2017
Med's Done....
06-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2018
LANDED..........
06-10-2018
Hi guys, after uploading the Schedule A do we received an AOR as well? Thanks!
No, next step will be medical request.

sangam44

May 24, 2017
hey guys PA has done his medical on July 3 and it hasn't been updated in gckey or Ecas. Is it normal? or should i call cic?

sangam44

May 24, 2017
I got SA on June 28 and it says "PA will receive the request for BCG in 5 business days"..havn't got any email so far..what should i do?

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
so did they update ur gckey after they receive yours and in how many days?
We never linked our application, we just use ecas, but I called a week later to check and 3 days after they signed for it they added it to our application and within 2 we got notice the file had been sent to London VO

Reactions: jptskt

deep1313

May 25, 2017
We never linked our application, we just use ecas, but I called a week later to check and 3 days after they signed for it they added it to our application and within 2 we got notice the file had been sent to London VO
Hi i sent my Schedule A and PCC on june 24 through courier.. its been 2 week now ..i haven't heard anything from cic ..is it normal ???
..they already attached to my account on june 27..i was worrying about it ..they havent transfer my file

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Hi i sent my Schedule A and PCC on june 24 through courier.. its been 2 week now ..i haven't heard anything from cic ..is it normal ???
..they already attached to my account on june 27..i was worrying about it ..they havent transfer my file
Yes, it's normal. It can take weeks, or months in some cases for transfer, try to not fret :)

Dani92

Star Member
Jun 24, 2017
Hey guys, still waiting for the Sponsor Approval :). I have a question, is it 7-10 business days or calendar days ? Because i see that most of the sponsors got their SA within the 7 calendar days, and for me has been 10 and I don't see in ECAS decision made yet. Hope we can get it this week. My lawyer hasn't told me if they requested something yet. I think everything is okay. So let's to wait ;)

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Hey guys, still waiting for the Sponsor Approval :). I have a question, is it 7-10 business days or calendar days ? Because i see that most of the sponsors got their SA within the 7 calendar days, and for me has been 10 and I don't see in ECAS decision made yet. Hope we can get it this week. My lawyer hasn't told me if they requested something yet. I think everything is okay. So let's to wait ;)
It can be weeks before SA - try not to compare cases side by side, I know it can be helpful but it can also be confusing - it will be different for every case. :)

aman_89

Jul 10, 2017
hi guys ... i am new here...:)
i have uploaded Background check form on 27th june 2017 and i have not received any reply from them till yet ... the status is showing as not applicable... any one is facing same issue?
how much time usually it takes?

Last edited: