+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***MAY 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
In fact, we just got the medical request.....and astonished to find out the cost to complete the exam. Ouch!!!
Where are you located? Make sure to shop it around. I initially booked at the uOttawa medical center and it was 350$ but called around and got everything for 220$

Alex_Spouse

Apr 10, 2016
Where are you located? Make sure to shop it around. I initially booked at the uOttawa medical center and it was 350$ but called around and got everything for 220$
unfortunately, not many options in the UK. I even checked abroad as I will be going on vacation soon and it is quite expensive in Europe!

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
yes i did i called them about 30 minutes before and the lady told me that they just finished May 19 applications and that you should expect the AOR within the next couple of business days. She also told that it was not returned because i would see a returned note on your profile
how did you get a hold of a live agent?

nbhagat

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
15-05-2017
Doc's Request.
22-06-2017 uploaded on 23-06-2017
AOR Received.
09-06-2017
File Transfer...
19-07-2017 and AOR2 25-07-2017
Med's Request
15-06-2017
Med's Done....
26-06-2017 passed on 29-06-2017
Application: May 15
AOR1: Jun 09
Med req: Jun 15
SA: Jun 16
Docs (PCC, Schedule A & Digital photo) request: Jun 22
Docs uploaded on GCKey account: Jun 23
Med done: Jun 26
Med passed on GCKey: Jun 29

When can i expect AOR2? So far the process going smooth. i wish everyone good luck and i hope everyone's process will go smooth and easy.

jeychie18

Nov 30, 2016
Application: May 15
AOR1: Jun 09
Med req: Jun 15
SA: Jun 16
Docs (PCC, Schedule A & Digital photo) request: Jun 22
Docs uploaded on GCKey account: Jun 23
Med done: Jun 26
Med passed on GCKey: Jun 29

When can i expect AOR2? So far the process going smooth. i wish everyone good luck and i hope everyone's process will go smooth and easy.
Received mine 2weeks after uploading sched a and pcc to gckey.

nyxcupido

Feb 15, 2016
June 16, status changed to no additional documents required today.
Hey, Thanks for the reply. And yes, my status has also changed to no additional documents required. Hence, now waiting for PCC.

Please update when you get PCC.... I am now becoming very impatient as we are so close :)

nyxcupido

Feb 15, 2016
Hey Guys its been 7 business days since I received the SA approval email which says that the principal applicant will get the Sch A request in 5 business days. What should I do ? wait or just submit by webform. any suggestions ?

Thanks you in advance
I did not receive my schedule A form request in 5 days. In that case, i submitted mine through IRCC webform. And then call CIC to confirm whether they have received the Schedule A through webform or not.

adrdan

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Hello Guys,

Need your advise on some of Qs.
Many thanks in advance. Appreciate your help and time.

Background
Got my PR in Early Jan,2017. Arrange Marriage fixed in Feb 2017. Went to India in May for Marriage. Now in Canada applying PR for my wife.

In Sponsor forms,
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM1344E.pdf - Application to sponsor
  • Is there a co-signer on this application (co-signer must be the spouse or common-law partner of the sponsor )? Who is called co-signer ? What should I select YES or NO ?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5532E.pdf - Relationship Questionnaire
in Part B
2nd Qs - do you have any relatives living in Canada - Do I need to include my name ?

Part C 4th Qs If you are not living together, have you visited each other during your relationship ? I visited for our Marriage. Should I answer yes or no ?

General Appplicattion form for Principal Applicant
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM0008ENU_2D.pdf

Under Contact informattion, can I provide my Canada mailing address ? Residential address I can provide her India address.
Email address can I provide my email ID ?

Does parents comes under Dependent ? to be added under dependent section

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
Hello Guys,

Need your advise on some of Qs.
Many thanks in advance. Appreciate your help and time.

Background
Got my PR in Early Jan,2017. Arrange Marriage fixed in Feb 2017. Went to India in May for Marriage. Now in Canada applying PR for my wife.

In Sponsor forms,
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM1344E.pdf - Application to sponsor
  • Is there a co-signer on this application (co-signer must be the spouse or common-law partner of the sponsor )? Who is called co-signer ? What should I select YES or NO ?
You can’t have a co-signer if you are sponsoring your spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5532E.pdf - Relationship Questionnaire
in Part B
2nd Qs - do you have any relatives living in Canada - Do I need to include my name ?

No need of adding your name

Part C 4th Qs If you are not living together, have you visited each other during your relationship ? I visited for our Marriage. Should I answer yes or no ?

You should answer No. And you can give explanation like you visited her for marriage but not after that.

General Appplicattion form for Principal Applicant
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM0008ENU_2D.pdf

Under Contact informattion, can I provide my Canada mailing address ? Residential address I can provide her India address.
Email address can I provide my email ID ?

Provide her India address and her email ID as she is the applicant, not you.

Does parents comes under Dependent ? to be added under dependent section
from CIC website:
Dependant
A spouse, common-law partner or dependent child of a permanent resident or principal applicant.

Reactions: samandp

Lukeezekiel

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
MAY 24 2017- APPLICATION SENT

JUNE 25 2017- AOR1 RECEIVED
DOCS: SCHEDULE A & POLICE CLEARANCE

JULY 4 2017- SCHEDULE A & POLICE CLEARANCE SENT