Med's Done....
17-07-2017
Where is may spreadsheet with dates?

Reactions: karthik.andhamil

COOL_DUDE_CANADA

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
hello ppl, HELP NEEDED
i had actually sent photos with date printed behind seperately after tat... bbut they returned that stating send them with the package if returned... or send it full name, dob, country of birth..

SUGGESTIONS PLEASE

DO I WAIT OR SEND IT OVER AGAIN

Mrs. KM

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Hi guys, to those who already sent SCHEDULE A and PCC how did you guys go about it?

1. Did you send it even NO after validation in GCkey?
2. Send it thru mail?

jhajho

Sep 13, 2016
Hi everyone, our application was received May 2, when everyone was receiving their AOR we just waited. We called cic when we felt that our app was way behind processing for AOR. We do not get any info, aside from the usual you guys already know in this forum...

On the 28th of June my husband called and found out our app was returned on June 1st, for the reason that it was missing a proof that we two are living together, where in fact a copy of our Philippine drivers license was there. No NOA, it was there too.... No Certificate of Employment, which is already there, also attached a copy of his payslip.

Everything was there to prove, our pictures, remittances, chat logss. etc.. it took us 6 months to gather docs and evidences for that application. Its been 30 days still no package from the mail yet..

I don't know how they do their job. Everything that they are asking is already in that application package. I even created a table of contents list for all the documents that was inside, just to make sure the officer will not have a hard time in checking. Also followed checklist arrangement.

Congratulations to you guys, to those who don't encounter this kind of problem with them.

Trying to keep myself calm here. Grrrr

Belgiandank

Apr 4, 2017
Manila
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
05/23/2017
Doc's Request.
6/27/2017
AOR Received.
06/19/2017
File Transfer...
7/13/2017
Med's Request
6/28/2017
Med's Done....
7/3/2017
Passport Req..
01/08/2018
VISA ISSUED...
01/10/2018
Hi guys, to those who already sent SCHEDULE A and PCC how did you guys go about it?

1. Did you send it even NO after validation in GCkey?
2. Send it thru mail?
Try downloading the form again, fill it up, validate then save. This should make it say Yes

rosettebarrera

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Thats sad. what was the reason for that?
Ikr!
I keep on crying today :(
It says that i'm missing requirement and that is my ticket, boarding pass or entry and exit to my passport. When i visited my spouse back to the philippines.
Thats why they returned it to me via mail all of my application package.

ludabrown

Apr 11, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
AOR Received.
23-06-2017
File Transfer...
06-07-2017
Med's Request
30-06-2017
Med's Done....
07-07-2017
Interview........
06-03-2018
Passport Req..
06-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2018
Just want to ask if someone knows that if i resubmit my application package do i need to pay again for the procesing fee?
no just put the missing items in where it belongs (order of check list) and send it back,

mine was returned in may and sent it back the very next day

Ltbigs

Jun 30, 2017
Application sent - May 15th:
Rec'd - May 16th
AOR - End Of June

Just a quick question guys, I need some help: according to the website you need to link your application online via GCKey after you rec'd the email for the immigration: Requested to submit a SA and Police certificate

1st question: Which application? AOR with UCI and application number?
2nd question: Who can attach the Scheduled A background and Police Certificate? The PA or can I Attach the file? and also is it okay to scan the PA police certificate? any help will be much appreciated. thanks everyone

Last edited:

Lia77

Sep 4, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
03-08-2017
AOR Received.
22-09-2017
File Transfer...
10-10-2017
Med's Request
02-01-2018
Med's Done....
03-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2018
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi everyone, our application was received May 2, when everyone was receiving their AOR we just waited. We called cic when we felt that our app was way behind processing for AOR. We do not get any info, aside from the usual you guys already know in this forum...

On the 28th of June my husband called and found out our app was returned on June 1st, for the reason that it was missing a proof that we two are living together, where in fact a copy of our Philippine drivers license was there. No NOA, it was there too.... No Certificate of Employment, which is already there, also attached a copy of his payslip.

Everything was there to prove, our pictures, remittances, chat logss. etc.. it took us 6 months to gather docs and evidences for that application. Its been 30 days still no package from the mail yet..

I don't know how they do their job. Everything that they are asking is already in that application package. I even created a table of contents list for all the documents that was inside, just to make sure the officer will not have a hard time in checking. Also followed checklist arrangement.

Congratulations to you guys, to those who don't encounter this kind of problem with them.

Trying to keep myself calm here. Grrrr

I am so sorry to hear about your application. This is what I am in fear of. This is the kind of service Canadian Embassy providing to their clients. They received my application on may 23rd and nothing since then. What I am saying is at least they can tell us the status of my file so that I can know that its returned and go and look for it at post office so that they won't lost it also, because my local post office lost so many of my packages. Please do leave them feedback through the webform letting the authority know what they did. I am sure not all the officials are not irresponsible but seem like most of them are.

Reactions: jhajho