Med's Done....
xxxx
Interview........
xxxx
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Sent May 26, received SMS May 29. Spreadsheet updated.
Oh I see :) Did you receive any request with that (PCC, Schedule A...) ?

khaty

Jun 16, 2017
Hi guys need your help. I uploaded the IM5669 last 24 June 2017 and when I checked again my account now on details "Replacement Provided Uploaded Filename : IM5669" what does it mean? Do I need to replace the IM5669 that I uploaded on 24 June 2017?

khaty

Jun 16, 2017
Can u please tell me what your auto reply said when you submitted your schedule A via Web form
Hi maybe you can help me, when I uploaded the schedule A in CIC on the next day when i checked my account its mentioned replacement provided uploaded filename : IM5669, what does it mean do I need to replace o upload again the IM5669? I cannot see any upload option in my account.

Denis_70

Nov 24, 2016
I received a request for PCC. Thailand apparently needs a request letter from IRCC. Do I upload a document stating that I require such letter?

jyanglaststar

Jun 8, 2017
I took Canada post services (Registered Mail) and app was sent to
CPC Mississauga
P.O. Box 3000, Station A
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4N6

from Surrey,BC

I too have email confirmation and the signature of the person who received the file. on May 11.

I called Canada post and now they started an enquiry on it,
Agents say , they can see nothing in the system ON MY UCI (Sponsor) and my spouse name.
One of the agent also said , they may have sent it back. I asked on it, dont they put a note on sponsor's UCI if any ? Yes for sure they do was the answer.

Now worry is , where is the file ?
If, it is misplaced or lost ?
Do you have the person that signed the package?
My package was received on the 9th of May and I still haven't heard anything back from them, I sent mine from Vancouver.
I'm beginning to think that whoever's responsible for receiving the package might have misplaced it somehow. It makes no sense why it'd take more than 2 months to get an AOR.

sebishh

Star Member
Jun 3, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
15-06-2017
Do you have the person that signed the package?
My package was received on the 9th of May and I still haven't heard anything back from them, I sent mine from Vancouver.
I'm beginning to think that whoever's responsible for receiving the package might have misplaced it somehow. It makes no sense why it'd take more than 2 months to get an AOR.
Did you call Cic?