+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***MAY 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

preity

Jun 25, 2012
Visa Office......
Mississauga/NVDO
what country are you from? coz the philippines, you do your medical and then with in two weeks if everything is all good and you dnt have any problem woth your health, they'll pass it to cic.. if there is a problem they call us to come back and have more tests done something like that
I am from India and did the medical in Bangalore at elibit. Anybody knows the timeline for this to be updated? The lab told me 5 working days

wan2no

Jan 20, 2012
Hi there,
I received AOR this evening at 6:08 pm. Linked it now successfully. they received on 23 May. they asked no further documents now. I created GC key first through email link from my wife.then followed this to link application successfully
just linked my application using the following combinations:
1. choose application # and Family name
2. Do not fill place of birth and county of birth leave both of them blank not even a space.
3. Fill passport information
4.fill the last part as in your application ( intended canadian address to live)
5. # of applicants =2 ( me and my wife)
they showed following info in account
Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility. Help
Review of medical results If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you. Help
Review of additional documents We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Now my question is when they will ask for Schedule A and PCC submission?

Reactions: khaty and donchik

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
Hi there,
I received AOR this evening at 6:08 pm. Linked it now successfully. they received on 23 May. they asked no further documents now. I created GC key first through email link from my wife.then followed this to link application successfully
just linked my application using the following combinations:
1. choose application # and Family name
2. Do not fill place of birth and county of birth leave both of them blank not even a space.
3. Fill passport information
4.fill the last part as in your application ( intended canadian address to live)
5. # of applicants =2 ( me and my wife)
they showed following info in account
Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility. Help
Review of medical results If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you. Help
Review of additional documents We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Now my question is when they will ask for Schedule A and PCC submission?
congrats

mrrm03

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Vancouver BC
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
21-06-2017
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
June 18,2018
VISA ISSUED...
June 26,2018
LANDED..........
July 12,2018
We

We included the police check with ours just to avoid waiting for them to ask, then having to request and wait again. We did not do the medical check though, although I have read on here that some did with their original application. We have since got our AOR on June 16, and on June 20th they sent through instructions for a medical check. Good luck
Damn I already send it.. well I'll just wait for them to request for it as it's says that you need Police certificate request to be able to get one.. anyways what should I put for the purpose : travelling abroad?

Star Member
Aug 20, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
AOR Received.
22-06-2017
File Transfer...
18-07-2017
Med's Request
25-10-2017
Med's Done....
02-11-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08/03/2018
VISA ISSUED...
04/04/2018
LANDED..........
27/05/2018
Hi ,

I want submit schedule A using Webform. do I have to print and sing (handwritten) it and then upload the scanned copies ?
Please help me in this . secondly, how can submit any document using Myaccount?
you might want to read instructions carefully. instructions clearly state not to hand-write and scan form

nbhagat

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
15-05-2017
Doc's Request.
22-06-2017 uploaded on 23-06-2017
AOR Received.
09-06-2017
File Transfer...
19-07-2017 and AOR2 25-07-2017
Med's Request
15-06-2017
Med's Done....
26-06-2017 passed on 29-06-2017
Hi all,

I been waiting for Schedule A for 10 days now and now thinking to upload it via my account but there is no option to upload any document. can anyone help me in this ? Thanks
call them.. i called them and got request within an hour

shrss

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
HI I received my AOR June 14t , it has already been 6 days and I haven't heard anything from them yet. not even SA, PCC or Schedule A or medical. getting a little worried. should I call them or may be just wait ? :(

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
HI I received my AOR June 14t , it has already been 6 days and I haven't heard anything from them yet. not even SA, PCC or Schedule A or medical. getting a little worried. should I call them or may be just wait ? :(
You only just received AOR - it can take weeks for them to request documents. Patience, my friend.

karthik.andhamil

Jun 19, 2017
Ottawa, Canada
Category........
FAM
In "View my submitted applications or profiles" section, "Details" says "Your Action Is Required". But when I go into the application by clicking "Check status and messages", there's no required documents or anything. Has anyone come across this issue?