+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***MAY 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

zhey616

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Do they have your application ?
Same here,ive been calling since minday and the agent told me that there is no existing file under our name in their system..our app was submitted on May 3 and until now no updates yet..the agent added that it might be returned because it took really so long and yet the didn't have it until now..there's nothing we could do right now rather than to wait..but hopefully our app package were not lost..ill still call on friday to check again..

Sammy143

Star Member
Jun 9, 2017
How do they process the applications? I wonder. If they open the application and review it on that day and send the AOR right away on the day they opened the application then i am safe because they are reviewing application that was submitted on May 10, but if it goes through different stages and it takes that long then i should be worrying because they received it on May 23rd and today its june 14 and when i called today they send we don't have anything under your name.

Sammy143

Star Member
Jun 9, 2017
I just want to know does it go through different stages before recieving the AOR or does it take an agent to review it once and send the AOR. Anyone willing to explain

mcroze

Star Member
Jun 8, 2017
hi guys. app received on 9th may, got AOR 1 6th june. still waiting for SA . i called them today and they said they are working on 5th may application. is there anyone with the same timeline ? please post your time line here
I have the same app received date and AOR1, but got my SA on the 12th.

Sammy143

Star Member
Jun 9, 2017
What do you think about the way the agents review the applications. Can mine still be in the mailroom since its May 23rd they recieved and they are working on May 6 applications. I hope it goes like that

Sammy143

Star Member
Jun 9, 2017
I also recieved the text message from CIC that they recieved my family sponsorship package but still they are saying we don't have it:(

jhajho

Sep 13, 2016
I tried calling today i wasnt able to reach the agent
we are on the same boat... we sent ours on apr 28.. :( just praying that everything is alright... my husband cant get through cic call center.. well try again tomorrow. I told him to call first thing in the morning.

Reactions: zhey616 and Fa93

Sammy143

Star Member
Jun 9, 2017
we are on the same boat... we sent ours on apr 28.. :( just praying that everything is alright... my husband cant get through cic call center.. well try again tomorrow. I told him to call first thing in the morning.
Did you recieve the text message from CIC?

Fa93

Jun 1, 2017
Yea me too :( first thing i do in the morning ill call them this is so frustrating

Reactions: zhey616

Fa93

Jun 1, 2017
I knw i was so sure ill hear something within fews weeks but waiting since 27 april is makng me worried so much n its so frustrating waiting all day n being worried that somethings wrong

Reactions: zhey616