+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***MAY 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Fa93

Jun 1, 2017
Am 27 april 2017 applicant no aor nothing till now i tried calling today them but i wasnt able to how do i connect to the agent without uci number ?

Hkirty

May 17, 2017
hi guys. app received on 9th may, got AOR 1 6th june. still waiting for SA . i called them today and they said they are working on 5th may application. is there anyone with the same timeline ? please post your time line here

Oulrish

Apr 24, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
App. Filed.......
04-04-2017
Doc's Request.
14-05-2017
AOR Received.
Applicant - 12-05-2017, Sponsor - 13-05-2017. AOR2 - 30-06-2017
File Transfer...
12-06-2017
Med's Request
30-08-2017
Med's Done....
04-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-10-2017
LANDED..........
13-10-2017
Am 27 april 2017 applicant no aor nothing till now i tried calling today them but i wasnt able to how do i connect to the agent without uci number ?
Give this a try. Fastest combination to reach an agent without having to key in Application# or UCI#:

1 - Status Information
2 - Change Address
0 - Speak to an agent.

Good luck!!!

Reactions: Fa93

Oulrish

Apr 24, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
App. Filed.......
04-04-2017
Doc's Request.
14-05-2017
AOR Received.
Applicant - 12-05-2017, Sponsor - 13-05-2017. AOR2 - 30-06-2017
File Transfer...
12-06-2017
Med's Request
30-08-2017
Med's Done....
04-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-10-2017
LANDED..........
13-10-2017

Sammy143

Star Member
Jun 9, 2017
i have just contacted CIC and wanted to know the status of my application CIC received my application on May 23rd. The agent told me that there was no application under my name. He also told me that they were working on May 5th applications. Is that ok because i am getting little bit worried about my sponsorship application.

Sammy143

Star Member
Jun 9, 2017
if there is anyone who went through the process and finally found the application. I would like you to share the experience with me

sumitkumaragg

Apr 21, 2013
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Spouse visa
App. Filed.......
4th may 2017
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Hopefully not required.
LANDED..........
God's Mercy
Just got sponsor approval and also requesting for Sch A PCC and Medical.
App may 3
Rec may 4
Aor1 may 31
Hey friends,
I also rcvd the Sch A form and PCC upload request and links but i am so annoyed.
I thought i will try the form link sent by cic, as June version have validation issue, once you validate it says yes to validated but once you save validated copy, it turns to no. have wasted hours filling duplicate sch A forms. I just uploaded the latest version form which said no in validation and it got uploaded successfully, i guess if it was not validated it wouldn't have been accepted thats what the cic letter said.
God knows, i want to meet their f**** IT guy.
Therefore on contrary i have raised a technical issue and told them about this imm5669 form error.
Lets see what happens.

Reactions: Mrs grant

Fa93

Jun 1, 2017
i have just contacted CIC and wanted to know the status of my application CIC received my application on May 23rd. The agent told me that there was no application under my name. He also told me that they were working on May 5th applications. Is that ok because i am getting little bit worried about my sponsorship application.
Call tmrw again n find out dont wory hope for the best i have been waiting since 27 april

AJSM

Dec 2, 2016
Hey friends,
I also rcvd the Sch A form and PCC upload request and links but i am so annoyed.
I thought i will try the form link sent by cic, as June version have validation issue, once you validate it says yes to validated but once you save validated copy, it turns to no. have wasted hours filling duplicate sch A forms. I just uploaded the latest version form which said no in validation and it got uploaded successfully, i guess if it was not validated it wouldn't have been accepted thats what the cic letter said.
Therefore on contrary i have raised a technical issue and told them about this imm5669 form error.
Lets see what happens.
What do you mean by "just uploaded the latest version form which said no in validation and it got uploaded successfully, i guess if it was not validated it wouldn't have been accepted". Is this regarding June version form and plz also let me know regarding the photos. Do we have to submit digitally.

Mrs grant

Star Member
Mar 22, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
04/05/2017
Hey friends,
Lets see what happens.
I can't find the new version anywhere and when I do and try to download it just shows blank kmt.

sumitkumaragg

Apr 21, 2013
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Spouse visa
App. Filed.......
4th may 2017
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Hopefully not required.
LANDED..........
God's Mercy
What do you mean by "just uploaded the latest version form which said no in validation and it got uploaded successfully, i guess if it was not validated it wouldn't have been accepted". Is this regarding June version form and plz also let me know regarding the photos. Do we have to submit digitally.
I mean there is an issue with new 06-2017 version of imm5669, once you validate, a small little window on top right corner shows status of validation will flash yes under which means it is validated.
than you save it and when you save it and open again same status is no, and yes thats my point if it was not validated it shaouldn't have been uploaded as per cic letter.
And yes they have not asked the digital photo from us. I think the photo specs were changed as i submitted bigger photos for her and not as they used to be so may be if someone sent wrong photos or they were not able to scan them clearly, only from those applicant are being requested for pics.

Last edited:

sumitkumaragg

Apr 21, 2013
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Spouse visa
App. Filed.......
4th may 2017
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Hopefully not required.
LANDED..........
God's Mercy
I can't find the new version anywhere and when I do and try to download it just shows blank kmt.
i have given the link on pade 77 or 78 this thread, right click and download it by clicking on save as.