+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***MAY 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

bornhunter

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
Hi Thanks for the response. I do have NOA for last year and pay stubs till last month, I am going to leave my job this month only so till last month I have everything up to date. Would that be fine as I am going to apply by the end of this month.?
i guess you'll have to have a stable job because you'll have to prove that you can provide for you wife.. an dyou have to provide letter of employment and notice of assessment..

aino

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
Great things are moving, slow but sure...medical requests coming in for May applicants. PA received medical request today. Still no PCC or Schedule A

Reactions: abhi1811

Mimi0203

Star Member
May 26, 2017
Finally got request for medical message in my cic
Please were you requested the Schedule A form as well? If yes how do you send it. I know the medical will be sent to the visa office processing the file. Will the Schedule A form be accompanied with a police certificate?

Mimi0203

Star Member
May 26, 2017
Please how do you send a Police certificate from the UK to the visa office. Does the PA have to collect before mail or it it sent directly from ACRO crinminal record office directly to the Canada visa office?

Janchor

Apr 25, 2017
Hi Thanks for the response. I do have NOA for last year and pay stubs till last month, I am going to leave my job this month only so till last month I have everything up to date. Would that be fine as I am going to apply by the end of this month.?
I suggest you go through the checklist, it requires an original letter from ur employer stating you are employed and the tenure of you are the sponsor.

Tory

Star Member
May 30, 2017
My Wife the P.A. received letter gor medicals and also the form in her gc account.
However me the sponsor haven't received the S.A. yet my status in ECAS shows decision made. Got tbe decidion made on the 8th.
Please advice if this is normal.

Janchor

Apr 25, 2017
My Wife the P.A. received letter gor medicals and also the form in her gc account.
However me the sponsor haven't received the S.A. yet my status in ECAS shows decision made. Got tbe decidion made on the 8th.
Please advice if this is normal.
Yes this is normal. You will get an email soon telling you that you have been approved as a sponsor!

Reactions: RochelleEdiza