+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***MAY 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

canadaz

May 22, 2017
Category........
FAM
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
you can check your status in ECAS using Permanent resident card no. . I've done that before also
I have almost close timelines same as you...I got SA on 8th Jun but I didn't got link for schedule A yet, while 5 business days is passed!

Bspar

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
Hi anyone able to upload Schedule A
Validated with yes.
If able please let me know as i have tried many times and and every time i save it the validation turns to no.
Please help going nuts.
I see what you are saying. I didn't even notice that. I validate it and it says "Validation successful" but the office part still says "no". I didn't even see that when I sent it off. Does it even matter when it doesn't output a barcode? Perhaps the validation is just so that you can confirm that you've filled out all parts of the form or not.

nbhagat

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
15-05-2017
Doc's Request.
22-06-2017 uploaded on 23-06-2017
AOR Received.
09-06-2017
File Transfer...
19-07-2017 and AOR2 25-07-2017
Med's Request
15-06-2017
Med's Done....
26-06-2017 passed on 29-06-2017
I haven't got medical request . but yeah my GCkey says "we do not need additional documents". this is so weird.
could you please share your timeline??
Application May 15
AOR Jun 09
medical request Jun 15
DM on ECAS for sponsor Jun 15

sumitkumaragg

Apr 21, 2013
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Spouse visa
App. Filed.......
4th may 2017
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Hopefully not required.
LANDED..........
God's Mercy
Hi Sumit,

Thanks for the reply, one more question.. have you submitted and cleared your PCC??
Kari, i have already submitted and i am sure it will be cleared, as psk doesn't mention anything about address they simply write 3 lines para that this person with this passport has no adverse record that maked him inadmissible to canada, what else they need, passport office of india who represent all india gave this in writing.

Actually last month i was same dilemma as you are now, thus did lot of research and spoke to lot of people and finally came out with this solution, rest is your decision.

Bspar

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
Kari, i have already submitted and i am sure it will be cleared, as psk doesn't mention anything about address they simply write 3 lines para that this person with this passport has no adverse record that maked him inadmissible to canada, what else they need, passport office of india who represent all india gave this in writing.

Actually last month i was same dilemma as you are now, thus did lot of research and spoke to lot of people and finally came out with this solution, rest is your decision.
How did you submit your PCC, did you mail it?

sumitkumaragg

Apr 21, 2013
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Spouse visa
App. Filed.......
4th may 2017
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Hopefully not required.
LANDED..........
God's Mercy
Hi anyone able to upload Schedule A
Validated with yes.
If able please let me know as i have tried many times and and every time i save it the validation turns to no.
Please help going nuts.
i uploaded the that said no after saving, it was successfully uploaded and raised technical issue query as well, letting them know.

sumitkumaragg

Apr 21, 2013
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Spouse visa
App. Filed.......
4th may 2017
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Hopefully not required.
LANDED..........
God's Mercy
one weird thing with my mycic lines

background check since yesterday said, your application is in progress, we will let you know once we start background check.
Today it shows

background check: not applicable.

EMNG5

Feb 25, 2014
i uploaded the that said no after saving, it was successfully uploaded and raised technical issue query as well, letting them know.

I was also able to upload on GC key successfully even-though it says no in validate tab.

On webpage the validation went successfully and under the validate tab it said "yes" than once I save and open it in adobe than the Validate tab says "No". I seriously don't know whats the problem!

What to do now?

Tory

Star Member
May 30, 2017
I see what you are saying. I didn't even notice that. I validate it and it says "Validation successful" but the office part still says "no". I didn't even see that when I sent it off. Does it even matter when it doesn't output a barcode? Perhaps the validation is just so that you can confirm that you've filled out all parts of the form or not.

AJSM

Dec 2, 2016
I got the request to send PCC, schedule A and photos through Mail or web form. Sis you get any request?
Also did you get any answer, once you uploaded through web form . I am just curious, how will we get the confirmation.