+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***MAY 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

abhi1811

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Category........
Hello Friends.

Any help will be appreciated regarding..

I am sponsor and sponsoring my wife from India.
I brought all the papers from India and sent package from Canada

On package at sender details
I wrote My name (On behalf of my wife name ,PA) followed by my Canadian address.

Can it be a problem ? that they will send it back to me or to my home address in India ?

We both did our paperwork and didn't hire any representative.
If I sent package to Mississauga , was it necessary to include authorization form signed by PA ?

My timelines are

Package sent - May/08/2017
Package received - May/11/2017

I am getting anxious as I didn't hear anything from CIC yet.

I also called CIC helpline on June-06.They took our details and revealed they have nothing in system for now for us.

mahirasef

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Toronto,ON
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
Doc's Request.
16-05-2017
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
Med's Request
22-09-2017
Med's Done....
26-09-2017
Interview........
March 04,2018
Passport Req..
March 22,2018
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Please I am in a dilemma I have sent the schedule A form but I realised but my spouse and I just realised we must have made a mistake.My applied 7 years ago for the CSQ out side of Canada which the the quebec selection certificate and the application for the CSQ was refused due to documents not verified. And on question 6d which states. Been refused refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial Nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other Country?
We put No because we thought it is not a visa application. Now after submitting the document we just went through again and not sure if we answered that correctly.
Please can anyone advise on this. I hope it doesn;t affect the PR application.
Did you submit through IRCC? If you did then send one more & in msg box tell them to disregard your previuos Sch A & consider current one. I made a mistake & called CIC right away, they said its fine to send 2-3 copies & they get it always but they will pick only the one you want to submit. So I would suggest mention the reason you are sending the form again & also give the date & time so they know. Nothing to worry about :)

Fa93

Jun 1, 2017
ill call on monday and ill update you once i have talked to an agent..im getting frustrated too,because until now we have not received anything yet..but there are other applicants who sent their applications on the third week of may and yet they are already receiving aor
Yea ur right even i saw that idk why its like this for us. Not fair i hope we hear something on monday

Fa93

Jun 1, 2017
You can give your sponsors UCI no to help track the application and they will be able to provide you an update. Keep the payment receipt no handy too coz they also ask for it to check if it's linked.
Yea ur right i will try on monday hopefully something comes upn

onthebrink

Star Member
May 9, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
21-06-2017
AOR Received.
24-07-2017
File Transfer...
29-08-2017
Med's Request
02-09-2017
Med's Done....
08-09-2017
Passport Req..
08-12-2017
ill call on monday and ill update you once i have talked to an agent..im getting frustrated too,because until now we have not received anything yet..but there are other applicants who sent their applications on the third week of may and yet they are already receiving aor
Curious to know what they say! Let us know. Still waiting here, too. :(

Reactions: jhajho

cheche15

Oct 10, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MVO
hello everyone,

anyone can help me? regarding the from and to dates in the application (addressess) what will i put in the "to dates" if currently im still living in that address?can in put "present" or the current year and month? and also can i be the one (applicant) who will submit thru courier our application or should it be my husband (the sponsor)? please let me know..thankful to the one will answer..

Simr19991

Star Member
May 9, 2017
your application was returned for that travel form only? please explain if you don't mind.
I included only travel form
No other documents regarding country specific requirements such as school certificates nd voter card
Thats why they sent me back

Mimi0203

Star Member
May 26, 2017
Did you submit through IRCC? If you did then send one more & in msg box tell them to disregard your previuos Sch A & consider current one. I made a mistake & called CIC right away, they said its fine to send 2-3 copies & they get it always but they will pick only the one you want to submit. So I would suggest mention the reason you are sending the form again & also give the date & time so they know. Nothing to worry about :)
I sent by mail but not sure if they will accept the form because the PA was suppose to send not me.Because it didn't indicate the link to send.And did you send and the documents are still the case processing centre it hasn't been send to the visa office and was asked to send the schedule A form, and they didn't mention the police certificate as well. So we are not so sure. But will I will ask my spouse to send through the webform and write a letter to explain.

mahirasef

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Toronto,ON
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
Doc's Request.
16-05-2017
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
Med's Request
22-09-2017
Med's Done....
26-09-2017
Interview........
March 04,2018
Passport Req..
March 22,2018
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
I sent by mail but not sure if they will accept the form because the PA was suppose to send not me.Because it didn't indicate the link to send.And did you send and the documents are still the case processing centre it hasn't been send to the visa office and was asked to send the schedule A form, and they didn't mention the police certificate as well. So we are not so sure. But will I will ask my spouse to send through the webform and write a letter to explain.
My files have been uploded but the problem is I am not sure which one they accepted coz I sent through IRCC webform & Mail. Also include Police certificate because they might ask it later so it will cause delay if they want it. Send it through IRCC webform as well. I mailed to Mississauga office using my Toronto address. I think they will aceept it but better to check with them also submit IRCC webform :)

nbhagat

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
15-05-2017
Doc's Request.
22-06-2017 uploaded on 23-06-2017
AOR Received.