Doc's Request.
12-06-2017
AOR Received.
07-06-2017
Med's Request
01-09-2017
Med's Done....
18-09-2017
Has anyone had trouble linking? Tried three times and it says it can't find anything

Hkirty

May 17, 2017
Guys this wait is sweet poison...
Tried calling CIC early morning 8 am, no luck.
requested medical still in gc key but no messages.
New thing is when i checked my ecas that is using sponsor uci, i now see decision made for sponsor application, which i guess is that they may be SA.
But still lack of email communication by CIC, the only thing bothering me is this was to happen during our turns.
What is ecas ? Which accound did you check using sponsor client id. I wanna check as well. Please advise

gbatista

Star Member
Aug 29, 2014
Santo Domingo
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/16/2014
Nomination.....
01/19/2015
AOR Received.
05/08/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
04/17/2015
Med's Request
05/08/2015
Med's Done....
05/18/2015
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
06/08/2015
Hello guys, just received SA EMAIL, and also requesting schedule A.

Yey

Afw

May 20, 2017
i cannot login to my cic account since 2 days. does anyone one why is that?
I had the same issue after they did maintenance on the website, but clearing my internet browser cache fixed it.

Hkirty

May 17, 2017
how this first Aor looks like PA got a letter from mississauga office saying the file number and link your application online and before that PA got an email as well for file number.
what is that i am so confused.. how SA looks like, does the SA letter specify that you are approved as a sponsor please help and advise

Hkirty

May 17, 2017
how this SA letter looks like ?
This is an automated system-generated letter to acknowledge the receipt of your application. Your
application has been assigned the unique file number indicated at the top of this letter. All your
correspondence with this office should refer to that unique file number.
This letter confirms that your Application for Permanent Residence as a member of the Family Class was
received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) at the Case Processing Centre in
Mississauga on 09/05/2017.
Link your Paper Application to Your Online Account!
For instant email updates and more detailed, up-to-date case status, Principal Applicants1, can create an
online account. Find out how: Link your paper application to your online account.
(http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/link.asp)
Once linked, you will be able to:
 view application status information about your application,
 instantly receive correspondence from the processing office, online,
 submit scanned documents, should they be requested by IRCC, online.
To link your application to your account, we will ask you specific information about your application.
Your application type is: Family Class (Spouses)
Number of family members, including primary applicant, that are part of this application: 2
For your application, we have identified that there are documents which are missing and we will request.
Please take the time to link your application so that we can quickly and efficiently ask for the documents, and
you can quickly and efficiently submit them digitally. If you have not linked your application to an online account
within 7 calendar days, we will send you an email to which you will be asked to respond via regular mail. This
will introduce delays into the processing of your application.

does it looks like this ?

Arshad_1993

May 20, 2017
This is an automated system-generated letter to acknowledge the receipt of your application. Your
application has been assigned the unique file number indicated at the top of this letter. All your
correspondence with this office should refer to that unique file number.
This letter confirms that your Application for Permanent Residence as a member of the Family Class was
received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) at the Case Processing Centre in
Mississauga on 09/05/2017.
Link your Paper Application to Your Online Account!
For instant email updates and more detailed, up-to-date case status, Principal Applicants1, can create an
online account. Find out how: Link your paper application to your online account.
(http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/link.asp)
Once linked, you will be able to:
 view application status information about your application,
 instantly receive correspondence from the processing office, online,
 submit scanned documents, should they be requested by IRCC, online.
To link your application to your account, we will ask you specific information about your application.
Your application type is: Family Class (Spouses)
Number of family members, including primary applicant, that are part of this application: 2
For your application, we have identified that there are documents which are missing and we will request.
Please take the time to link your application so that we can quickly and efficiently ask for the documents, and
you can quickly and efficiently submit them digitally. If you have not linked your application to an online account
within 7 calendar days, we will send you an email to which you will be asked to respond via regular mail. This
will introduce delays into the processing of your application.

does it looks like this ?
this kind of email applicant recived last week i am the sponser i got today email pdf file.it says

we are pleased to inform u that u have met the requierments for eligibility as a sponser .

Hkirty

May 17, 2017
one more question in the end it says on a foot note that
'eligibility for sponsors does not exist at this time " whats that mean ?

MianMA

Feb 21, 2017
App. Filed.......
15 Feb 2017
Doc's Request.
30 Mar 2017
AOR Received.
25 May 2017
Med's Request
8 June 2017
What is ecas ? Which accound did you check using sponsor client id. I wanna check as well. Please advise
hi hkirty,

I had the exact same thing about 4 hours ago. wait for a few hours and the sponsor will recieve an email with SA approval hopefully. i got mine half an hour ago.

MianMA

Feb 21, 2017
App. Filed.......
15 Feb 2017
Doc's Request.
30 Mar 2017
AOR Received.
25 May 2017
Med's Request
8 June 2017
hey guys,

just recieved my SA with scheduale A request. but still nothing to upload the documents to. i have reported a technical issue 10 days ago. i will do it again to let them know i cant upload schedule A and neither do i see medical request message.