Med's Request
05/08/2015
Med's Done....
05/18/2015
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
06/08/2015
Whats your timeline. when was yiur application recieved.
App received:may3rd
Aor1: june 1st (me as the sponsor) , my husband received it the next day.
Linked application: june 1st

Havent received any emails after this, but eca says decision made for me as the sponsor.

Mimi0203

Star Member
May 26, 2017
Today my eca status was uldated to decision made ( i am the sponsor).

My husband hasn't received any requests to upload any documents, anybody with same scenario. ?
Yes I am in the same senario, I called CIC and was told my application for sponsorship has been approved and letter has been mailed out. But my spouse (PA) hasn't received any info to update document yet. And was told they request document. but couldn't tell me what type of document.I have send an inquiry thru the web form to the visa office but no reply yet

Tory

Star Member
May 30, 2017
M
Yes I am in the same senario, I called CIC and was told my application for sponsorship has been approved and letter has been mailed out. But my spouse (PA) hasn't received any info to update document yet. And was told they request document. but couldn't tell me what type of document.I have send an inquiry thru the web form to the visa office but no reply yet
The documents may be PCC and schedule A. Good luck.

HTC

Star Member
Feb 21, 2015
Hi guys,
I am sponsoring my wife. I sent my application on april 28th and they received it on May 3rd. We got Aor on june 1st and today my(sponsor) ecas changed to decision made. When I logged into gc key it says medical requested. But there is no message regarding medical. I am confused. Should I wait for the email? anybody else having the same isssue?
TIA

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Hi guys,
I am sponsoring my wife. I sent my application on april 28th and they received it on May 3rd. We got Aor on june 1st and today my(sponsor) ecas changed to decision made. When I logged into gc key it says medical requested. But there is no message regarding medical. I am confused. Should I wait for the email? anybody else having the same isssue?
TIA
There are a huge amount of people having this issue and it seems to be a technical glitch within the system. Supposedly, they are working on it, should be updates soon!

sumitkumaragg

Apr 21, 2013
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Spouse visa
App. Filed.......
4th may 2017
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Hopefully not required.
LANDED..........
God's Mercy
insane is going CIC, my cic account shows medical requested, look at below message, no message there.
calling 18882422100 no, high vol, nobody available......
no email asking medical, if i call panel physician he asks for emi no. which will be in form they usually mail in medical request.
i am blank for what to do now..

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
insane is going CIC, my cic account shows medical requested, look at below message, no message there.
no email asking medical, if i call panel physician he asks for emi no. which will be in form they usually mail in medical request.
Just gottta sit tight for now til they fix the technical glitch!

Reactions: RochelleEdiza

sumitkumaragg

Apr 21, 2013
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Spouse visa
App. Filed.......
4th may 2017
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Hopefully not required.
LANDED..........
God's Mercy
Just gottta sit tight for now til they fix the technical glitch!
it also says a new thing just now in second line, we are reviewing your eligibility in view your submitted application in cic account, is all other in same situation reading the same line.

sumitkumaragg

Apr 21, 2013
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Spouse visa
App. Filed.......
4th may 2017
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Hopefully not required.
LANDED..........
God's Mercy
Friends I made a silly clerical mistake, in IMM5532 where we write all ceremonies and dates i by mistake wrote 2016 in place of 2017 for ladies sangeet, just noticed now when i was reading thru it. what should i do now, shall i wait for them to clear or send new form, confused, if i send new form they may look at my file more deeply and if i keep it the way it is, i can still see may be they ignore it as marriage card attached says the correct date.

Hallerdan

Jun 6, 2017
Hello guys,
I'm having the same issues with my CIC account:
Under 'Details' it says "Your action is required". When I check the status of my PR application, I see that certain documents are required and that a medical exam is required. However, I haven't received any messages. My wife, who's sponsoring me, received an email from CIC 10 days ago in which CIC wrote that I would receive further information on what's required within 5 business days. Has not happened either.

I'm based in Germany, so I'm afraid it's not possible for me to call CIC in Missassauga.

Hallerdan

Jun 6, 2017
Same issue here.
Concerning your IMM5532 mistake, I would wait and see what they say (if they notice).

gbatista

Star Member
Aug 29, 2014
Santo Domingo
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/16/2014
Nomination.....
01/19/2015
AOR Received.
05/08/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
04/17/2015
Med's Request
05/08/2015
Med's Done....
05/18/2015
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
06/08/2015
Same issue here.
Concerning your IMM5532 mistake, I would wait and see what they say (if they notice).
Same problem for me too, my cic saying medical has been requested and to check email, no email.

Reactions: marrianne730

sumitkumaragg

Apr 21, 2013
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Spouse visa
App. Filed.......
4th may 2017
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Hopefully not required.
LANDED..........
God's Mercy
Same issue here.
i just raised a ircc webform update, and let them know that in this form this part this question line no. x shall be read as this and not what i entered due to clerical mistake. At least they will not put it in suspicion

Reactions: Hallerdan

Hkirty

May 17, 2017
Hi guys,
TIA
i have the same thing showing in my account. i got my aor 1 but still waiting for SA. it is super confusing.