***MAY 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Ikninder

Star Member
Aug 5, 2017
Hey I had a interview on 5th march on Bangladesh
Relationship interview
Then I got pre arrival letter inviting
On 15th march
Til now no news can you please tell me what's next and what does it mean by pre arrival letter
Also in same time someone also had interview in my day and she got her pre arrival date on the same date of mine and today she got ppr but in my way there is no news I m so worry
Please help me
don’ Worry Now next step is passport request. They send you prearrival when they are about to approve your application, say within days or weeks

Reactions: ashaduzzaman007

Noorananzh

Star Member
Feb 21, 2015
I m May 2017 applicant my file was transferred to Bucharest end of August since that time no news at all. Is that normal??

inder1982

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
I m May 2017 applicant my file was transferred to Bucharest end of August since that time no news at all. Is that normal??
I am June 2, 2017 applicant and My file was also transferred in Aug, after that gckey was just showing IN PROCESS until feb 27 BACKGROUND CHECK STARTED after that nothing happened. Hope this will help. You can apply for gcms notes but again it will take 30 days.

Reactions: Noorananzh

Zuky

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
File Transfer...
19-07-2017
Med's Request
12-06-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Passport Req..
21-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2018
LANDED..........
??
I haven't been active in a while, but we just got an update on our file, and hearing about others' updates has always helped me, so I just wanted to share.

Our application was received May 1st. On March 20th we got a pre-arrival services email, and on March 21st we got PPR! DM on ECAS came on the same day, but after PPR.

The PA is in Russia, so we send her passport to VFS in Moscow, and it arrived on Friday, March 23rd. No word from VFS yet, and they couldn't give an estimate on how long it'll take, but hopefully it won't be long! I think it depends on where you're submitting it, and there doesn't seem to be many people going through Moscow, so I guess we'll just wait and see!

I just want to add, for people waiting and those that haven't heard anything for months: it's really hard and frustrating, but you'll get there eventually!! We didn't hear from the VO at all between August and March (7 months). It's a shame that they can't communicate the work that they're doing on the file a little better.

Also, I found my MP's office to be incredibly helpful. I'm assuming all offices are different, so some may not be as helpful, but they do have the ability to contact IRCC through different channels and get a lot more information about the file (even when it's at a VO overseas) than IRCC will tell the sponsor/applicant themselves. On top of that, the lady helping me had been doing this for many years and knew what was normal and what wasn't, so she was great at answering questions and helping us worry less!

Good luck to everyone waiting! You can do it!!! :D

Superman7718

Jul 6, 2017
Jalandhar
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ndvo
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
No , I applied through agent .he got my passport request email by cic. My application was not linked online
Did u get pp back yet ?? I submitted on 22nd march at jalandhar