App. Filed.......
02-05-2017
AOR Received.
28-05-2017
File Transfer...
08-08-2017
Med's Done....
09-10-2017
We picked up the passport today. I guess that's the end of the journey for us. Thank you all for your help. If anyone has any questions I'll be happy to assist.

Happy holidays and hopefully you'll be united with your loved ones soon.

YAY! More good news coming for everyone. :D

My husband will be here on the 20th! yay!

Sylviebah

Oct 29, 2017
By the look of things look like African visa officer prolong things for nothing . I am so happy for you all , being far from your spousal is the most difficult thing .

I sent my document end January and they sent received on March 8 and in July their show that their received the medical check , only wen I sent an email to visa office their reply that their have my document . Why taking thing long ? Please help me .

Rosa Rose

Jun 21, 2017
I received an e-mail to check messages on GCKey. I have the following update: "Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details."

But I have no new message!

Also, I mailed my passport request last month with a self-addressed envelope per the instructions but the tracking number has not been registered on their end yet.
I sent Courier along with return envelope on 6th dec. And same no tracking no registered yet.

nigz1063

Dec 20, 2017
my Husband my sponsor
. i am MAY applicant.
we sent file in March 2017. and came back all papers with incomplete info.
again we mail all package in April.
12 May received your file msg came in CIC account.
27 July sent correspondence asking for medical,background form form and PCC.
all papers we sent in second week of August.
in all time period i was trying to link up file to GCkey but couldn't .
in CIC. only msg came received medical.
now 13 December i got lucky day to linked up my file. BUT STILL no idea how to see the exact dates of every stage :(
now i can see only my status
from top to second last all no required.
and i am now here.
your application is in progress. we will send you a msg when we start to check your background.......
your application is in progress. we will send you a msg when final decision have been made.
please guide me at what stage i am and how long it gonna be.

John013

Jun 17, 2017
The Netherlands
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-06-2017
File Transfer...
03-07-2017
Med's Request
02-11-2017
Med's Done....
06-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2018
LANDED..........
06-10-2018
my Husband my sponsor
. i am MAY applicant.
we sent file in March 2017. and came back all papers with incomplete info.
again we mail all package in April.
12 May received your file msg came in CIC account.
27 July sent correspondence asking for medical,background form form and PCC.
all papers we sent in second week of August.
in all time period i was trying to link up file to GCkey but couldn't .
in CIC. only msg came received medical.
now 13 December i got lucky day to linked up my file. BUT STILL no idea how to see the exact dates of every stage :(
now i can see only my status
from top to second last all no required.
and i am now here.
your application is in progress. we will send you a msg when we start to check your background.......
your application is in progress. we will send you a msg when final decision have been made.
please guide me at what stage i am and how long it gonna be.
GCkey doesnt show dates, only when they received your application at the top, and dates when you received messages through GCkey like documents and medical request at the bottom.

John013

Jun 17, 2017
The Netherlands
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-06-2017
File Transfer...
03-07-2017
Med's Request
02-11-2017
Med's Done....
06-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2018
LANDED..........
06-10-2018
hi. i am 12 May applicant.
how you guys knows about your exact dates of every stage???
You keep track of the dates when you get messages through GCkey, emails from CiC and updates on ECAS and GCkey. Basically you just keep an eye on your email and login to ECAS and GCkey now and then to see if there is any change.

nigz1063

Dec 20, 2017
You keep track of the dates when you get messages through GCkey, emails from CiC and updates on ECAS and GCkey. Basically you just keep an eye on your email and login to ECAS and GCkey now and then to see if there is any change.
yes sure.
thank you :)

Almostmove

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
Happy New year

We sent application in late March 2017, resubmit missing documents on early May and GCKey account shows "Date application received: 05/11/2017", I guess I should belong to this group.
Did anyone heard any news yet? I got no update since the case move to HKVO at July 06th. :(

Almostmove

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
Hi John013,

Is the consolidated spousal sponsorship tracker more update and detail compared to GCKey?
May I know the link of your consolidated spousal sponsorship tracker? how to apply and how much it will charge? thanks