+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***MAY 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Tory

Star Member
May 30, 2017
today, ECAS status for PA changed from "Application received" to "In Process". however, i haven't got email from CPC-M for file transfer and 3rd line hasnt been added. so i haven't got AOR 2 email as well.
My wife who is PA her status has also changed to in process. Waiting on e-mail and AOR2. I think we are from same batch (timelines)

Reactions: Simr19991

sing.nb

Jul 18, 2017
My ECAS also changed to "InProcess" from "Application Recieved" today. My medical has been passed in GCKey and I have also submited Schedule A and PCC end of June. My sponsor still did not get Sponsorship Approval Letter. Does that mean they are still reviewing Sponsor eligibility ? When does File goes to your country for further Processing. Does that mean AOR2?

karthik.andhamil

Jun 19, 2017
Ottawa, Canada
Category........
FAM
My ECAS also changed to "InProcess" from "Application Recieved" today. My medical has been passed in GCKey and I have also submited Schedule A and PCC end of June. My sponsor still did not get Sponsorship Approval Letter. Does that mean they are still reviewing Sponsor eligibility ? When does File goes to your country for further Processing. Does that mean AOR2?
What's your time line? Most probably, there might be an error. You shall call them and get it confirmed. What does "Sponsorship Application" column on ECAS say?
Please update your details in https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dJsaLvHra4173xPfRwZbXo73hsxoXaLSJ5-tcm7qnJI/edit?usp=sharing

sing.nb

Jul 18, 2017
What's your time line? Most probably, there might be an error. You shall call them and get it confirmed. What does "Sponsorship Application" column on ECAS say?
Please update your details in https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dJsaLvHra4173xPfRwZbXo73hsxoXaLSJ5-tcm7qnJI/edit?usp=sharing
My "Sponsorship Application Status" Says "In Process" and My "Permanent Residence Application Status" also says "InProcess."

My timeline is :
Application recieved: April 25, Schedule A and PCC request on June 6th, Medical request: July 9th, Medical passed June 22, Schedule A and PCC submitted: July 1, Ecas (for PA) changed to "InProcess" form "Application recieved" on July 18th.

Belgiandank

Apr 4, 2017
Manila
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
05/23/2017
Doc's Request.
6/27/2017
AOR Received.
06/19/2017
File Transfer...
7/13/2017
Med's Request
6/28/2017
Med's Done....
7/3/2017
Passport Req..
01/08/2018
VISA ISSUED...
01/10/2018
Im sorry What is IOM?
sorry, I thought you/your spouse is here in the Philippines. IOM is the accredited facility for medicals with CIC

Bspar

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
Should I be concerned about my wife's application? I was approved to sponsor my wife but my wife never received any requests for PCC, medical check, schedule A on her My CIC account. It seems like there was some kind of screw up in the system last month. The original application was received on May 3rd and we linked to her account on June 1st. I've since sent in the Schedule A and the police check through the website system since we never got a request but there's been no update to the MyCiC account to show that it was received so I'm a little concerned. I guess there's nothing that can be done but call and find out but I'd hate to have to go through that again. Still no medical check request...

Belgiandank

Apr 4, 2017
Manila
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
05/23/2017
Doc's Request.
6/27/2017
AOR Received.
06/19/2017
File Transfer...
7/13/2017
Med's Request
6/28/2017
Med's Done....
7/3/2017
Passport Req..
01/08/2018
VISA ISSUED...
01/10/2018

sangam44

May 24, 2017
Should I be concerned about my wife's application? I was approved to sponsor my wife but my wife never received any requests for PCC, medical check, schedule A on her My CIC account. It seems like there was some kind of screw up in the system last month. The original application was received on May 3rd and we linked to her account on June 1st. I've since sent in the Schedule A and the police check through the website system since we never got a request but there's been no update to the MyCiC account to show that it was received so I'm a little concerned. I guess there's nothing that can be done but call and find out but I'd hate to have to go through that again. Still no medical check request...
you should call cic.

Humtv

Jul 16, 2017
I got request to link my application online and submit Schedule A and pcc.
I successfully linked my application today. But how and where to upload these documents? Or I would receive some msg on online account to upload these documents?
Plz tell

sangam44

May 24, 2017
I got request to link my application online and submit Schedule A and pcc.
I successfully linked my application today. But how and where to upload these documents? Or I would receive some msg on online account to upload these documents?
Plz tell
hey do u see upload button in you GCKEY? if yea then u can upload them right away.
Upload button can be found by clicking "View Submitted application" button on
Application/profile details page