+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***MAY 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

GreenAnia

Aug 2, 2016
Another question, for the column "ECAS Permanent Residence Application Status 'In Process' (mm/dd/yyyy)" Ok so I'm guessing this is the On-line Services. However, the part that I am looking at show this in the boxes:
Sponsored Person xxxxx

Sponsorship Application Status
Decision Made

Permanent Residence Application Status In Process

When I click on the In Process, it just has this:

1. We received XXXX application for permanent residence on May 29, 2017.

I have no dates for when it went in process or am I looking for something else?

COOL_DUDE_CANADA

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Guys urgent help-might be a repetitive question but sorry

1. Sponsor got email stating

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on behalf of xxxxx and family (if applicable).

We are pleased to inform that you have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor.

The Case Processing Centre in Mississauga will continue to hold the associated Application for Permanent Residence awaiting the submission of a completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM5669).

Is this Sponsor approval email ??

2. PA got medical request but no Schedule A and PCC request..

What to do next In terms of schedule A and PCC - no request yet ...
Please help

Thanks
:)

Arshad_1993

May 20, 2017

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on behalf of xxxxx and family (if applicable).

We are pleased to inform that you have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor.

The Case Processing Centre in Mississauga will continue to hold the associated Application for Permanent Residence awaiting the submission of a completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM5669).

Please help

Thanks
PA WILL GET EMAIL FOR PCC AND SCHEDUAL REQUEST ..

Reactions: COOL_DUDE_CANADA

GreenAnia

Aug 2, 2016

Please help

Thanks
Yes that is your Sponsor Approval so if you go to ECAS it will say decision made.
My PA got the medical request after submitting the schedule A and PCC. I would just have them ready to upload if they request it (b/c they may not for some cases)

Dani92

Star Member
Jun 24, 2017

Please help

Thanks
Did u get the sponsor approval today ?

nbhagat

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
15-05-2017
Doc's Request.
22-06-2017 uploaded on 23-06-2017
AOR Received.
09-06-2017
File Transfer...
19-07-2017 and AOR2 25-07-2017
Med's Request
15-06-2017
Med's Done....
26-06-2017 passed on 29-06-2017
PA ecas says
1.application recieved
2.medical recieved
we both have similar timelines and same status on ECAS and GCKey. hopefully file will be transferred soon.

Reactions: Arshad_1993

MianMA

Feb 21, 2017
App. Filed.......
15 Feb 2017
Doc's Request.
30 Mar 2017
AOR Received.
25 May 2017
Med's Request
8 June 2017
Hello All,

I have a question
my SA approved on june7th and same time they requested schA.
i submitted schA and PCC on june 17th through IRCC web as mycic wouldn't show upload option.
i called CIC twice ( June 26th and July 7th) and was told that they donot see any SCHA and PCC documents in my file. i told him that 30 days are over on july 7th 2017 to upload the form. what do i do now. he told me to stay calm if they need those documents they will send an email again. any one went through this situation? should i even try to upload these again to IRCC web or just wait until PA receives the request again.

secondly PA recieved a new message in mycic to upload form 5562 suplementary travels. i will try to upload it tonight but i hope i can upload two documents as there was not enough space in tables and i have attached an appendix (msword) page.

any info will be great
Thankyou.

bajanannie

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
04-05-2017
Doc's Request.
11-10-2017
AOR Received.
31-05-2017
File Transfer...
27-07-2017
Med's Request
20-06-2017
Med's Done....
20-06-2017
Interview........
21-02-2018
Hello All,

I have a question
my SA approved on june7th and same time they requested schA.
i submitted schA and PCC on june 17th through IRCC web as mycic wouldn't show upload option.
i called CIC twice ( June 26th and July 7th) and was told that they donot see any SCHA and PCC documents in my file. i told him that 30 days are over on july 7th 2017 to upload the form. what do i do now. he told me to stay calm if they need those documents they will send an email again. any one went through this situation? should i even try to upload these again to IRCC web or just wait until PA receives the request again.

secondly PA recieved a new message in mycic to upload form 5562 suplementary travels. i will try to upload it tonight but i hope i can upload two documents as there was not enough space in tables and i have attached an appendix (msword) page.

any info will be great
Thankyou.
I sent my schedule A and pcc on June 16 and it still hasn't been uploaded as yet either. I received an email on June 5 that my document my received when I called it was my pcc that I had sent alone on may 10. The webform is backlogged so they will uploaded it eventually.

Reactions: MianMA

MianMA

Feb 21, 2017
App. Filed.......
15 Feb 2017
Doc's Request.
30 Mar 2017
AOR Received.
25 May 2017
Med's Request
8 June 2017
thank you
I sent my schedule A and pcc on June 16 and it still hasn't been uploaded as yet either. I received an email on June 5 that my document my received when I called it was my pcc that I had sent alone on may 10. The webform is backlogged so they will uploaded it eventually.[/QUOTE

aino

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
Hello everyone.

I just got a replacement request for schedule A - They had confirmed receipt and uploaded on 10th June into my file when I submitted via webform.

I assume its because they wanted the latest version of the form as I has used the December version since the new one was not out yet when I submitted.

Anyway, I filled up the 2017/06 version of the Schedule A which at last I was able to able via my.cic.

On another note, noticing the timelines are moving but rather very slow - we can just wait and hope for the best.