+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***MAY 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

MUSTANG_2017

Apr 25, 2017
Any one out there waiting for Schedule A request , I got SA letter on 12th June but no Schedule A so far :(:(:(

I called them 4 times but they are saying nothing is sent so far ::(:(:( ..... What should I do ?????

Neha2703

Star Member
Jul 12, 2014
Just want to share some information. I submitted the schedule A before i got SA approval through IRCC webform and the Ecas also showed status as submitted than your action is required. After the SA approval i recieved request for replacement of document through My Cic the very next day for Schedule A replacement as well as for digital photo for my husband. I believe we recieved the replacement for Schedule A because i sibmitted without hand signature through IRCC webform and as per their procedure either you submit through Ecas without hand signature if you recieve the request or you print the form after validating and then sign by the principal applicant then either submit through IRCC webform or mail them.
Regardless it did helped us to get Schedule A requested quickly.
We are now just waiting for the file to be transferred for NDVO.
All the best to all the beautiful souls out there waiting for decision made.

Reactions: j0829

Neha2703

Star Member
Jul 12, 2014
Any one out there waiting for Schedule A request , I got SA letter on 12th June but no Schedule A so far :(:(:(

I called them 4 times but they are saying nothing is sent so far ::(:(:( ..... What should I do ?????
Try submitting through IRCC webform even without request!

Neha2703

Star Member
Jul 12, 2014
Did any one come across with this message on GC key to upload police certificate, but written multiple.

Not sure, what does this mean?
That is probably because the PA would have lived in different countries more than 6 months and they require PCC for that country as well

luissuarez

Star Member
Jun 25, 2016
What is ECAS? is it different from the GCKey? If so, how can I access it?

I saw in the spreadsheet that there is a column for ECAS in which status might say "In Process".

Kdd25

Jun 21, 2017
Guys please advice me something.

No AOR yet.

Timelines
App sent - May 8
App Rec - May 11

Called CIC 6 times different days even today. They have nothing to tell. They cant even tell my file is with them or not. :-(

Hello I have the same issue. My file was received on May 9th. I even got the confirmation from IRCC mailroom that my family class sponsorship package was received. I haven't received anything so far. I called CIC thrice. Every time there is a different answer. The first agent opened up an enquiry. The second one was said reapply and the third one said don't reapply as they were still waiting to heard back from the CPC office. I am not sure what to do.. Let me know if you hear anything.

Neha2703

Star Member
Jul 12, 2014
What is ECAS? is it different from the GCKey? If so, how can I access it?

I saw in the spreadsheet that there is a column for ECAS in which status might say "In Process".
Ecas is basically old tracking version used to track your application and does not update frequently and limited information and google ECAS status and follow the instruction.

GCkey provides more information and you get notification if the officer requires some documents related to your file.

Neha2703

Star Member
Jul 12, 2014
I am just so grateful of this forum. Back in 2015 the awesome people that time in the canadian experience class forum helped me to get my PR in canada without spending dollars on immigration consultants and i am so thankful again that when it comes to my spousal sponsorship people are there to guide and help again. To all the people here in this forum, this is really a good Deed you all are doing by helping each other selflessly!

Reactions: j0829 and mcroze
Jun 13, 2017
Hi guys!
Just started collecting all the documents!!! I'm sure I will check here every single day the next month and hope I can join the July Appliation Team.
I have a question:
The birthday certificate for the person sponsored, does it have to have photo on it?
I'm in Canada right now, and my mum did my birth certificate but she does not have any actual photo for that.

What do I do?
Really appreciate your help!

sp121212

Apr 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
May 24, 2017
Doc's Request.
July 21, 2017
AOR Received.
June 28, 2017
File Transfer...
Aug 2, 2017
Med's Request
June 30, 2017
Med's Done....
July 10, 2017
Passport Req..
28-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2018
someone who just got an AOR.. June 24 and after.. have you been able to link your account? if so, please tell me what you did! I am not able to do so at all!!!!!

John013

Jun 17, 2017
The Netherlands
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-06-2017
File Transfer...
03-07-2017
Med's Request
02-11-2017
Med's Done....
06-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2018
LANDED..........
06-10-2018
While i didnt receive an AOR yet, i was able to link the application to my account, does that mean i will receive an AOR soon?