+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2017 Intake

jettiemeister

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Hi Guys,
I'm in a confused state of mind.

I got a request for original passport submission. And the after 5 minutes, I received another message with refusal of the study permit. Anybody had such an experience? Please share.

Online application - 16 March 2017
Original Passport Request - 30 March (04.02pm Indian Time)
Application Refusal Letter - 30 March (04.07pm Indian Time - same day, after just 5 minutes)

What do I do? I have emailed the High Commission in New Delhi to give clarity on the application. Since I have the passport request letter, shall I send my passport to them?
I'm admitted to Royal Roads University in BC for May intake.

If anybody had such an experience or knows anyone with such experience, please share. I am tensed.

Regards,
Jatin Thakur

jettiemeister

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Hi any suggestions?
I have sent my passport to VFS but they sent it to Bangalore visa office. My refusal was from New Delhi.

jettiemeister said:
Hi Guys,
I'm in a confused state of mind.

I got a request for original passport submission. And the after 5 minutes, I received another message with refusal of the study permit. Anybody had such an experience? Please share.

Online application - 16 March 2017
Original Passport Request - 30 March (04.02pm Indian Time)
Application Refusal Letter - 30 March (04.07pm Indian Time - same day, after just 5 minutes)

What do I do? I have emailed the High Commission in New Delhi to give clarity on the application. Since I have the passport request letter, shall I send my passport to them?
I'm admitted to Royal Roads University in BC for May intake.

If anybody had such an experience or knows anyone with such experience, please share. I am tensed.

Regards,
Jatin Thakur