+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2017 // *IN-LAND* Common-Law Sponsorship application! (May 2017)

Amy01

Mar 3, 2017
Hey, folks!

I'm an applicant from May 2017 (next week will be sending my application) - any other members are on the same/similar page as me?

I'm so anxious to send off my application along with the OWP (Open Work Permit) but I have to wait for a document to arrive in the mail, which I will receive tomorrow hopefully! ::) I will be starting a new, long and stressful journey, and wondering if there is someone who would like to share their journey with me and another fellow members on this topic!

I live in Vancouver, and my nationality is from Spain. My partner (the sponsor) is a Canadian by birth!

Cheers :D

marcewang

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
Hey, folks!

I'm an applicant from May 2017 (next week will be sending my application) - any other members are on the same/similar page as me?

I'm so anxious to send off my application along with the OWP (Open Work Permit) but I have to wait for a document to arrive in the mail, which I will receive tomorrow hopefully! ::) I will be starting a new, long and stressful journey, and wondering if there is someone who would like to share their journey with me and another fellow members on this topic!

I live in Vancouver, and my nationality is from Spain. My partner (the sponsor) is a Canadian by birth!

Cheers :D

Hi Amy!!

Im an applicant from September 2017! Its been exactly a month since the CIC received my package. Havent received an email from them confirming that they opened my package!

How long did you wait before you got an email?

I sent my OWP papers with my application. The 2016 applicants took 3 or 4 months to get their OWP. Hope i dont have to wait that long! Last time i checked the OWP took 6 weeks

I llive in Calgary and Im originally from Uruguay!