+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2017 Concordia Deferal

alantobie

Feb 22, 2017
Hi. I was admitted to concordia university for masters of applied computer science for May 2017. After i got my CAQ and the rest of the documents for my study permit, i was advised to defer my admission as it takes minimum of 3 months to process study permits here. I have requested to defer my admission for September 2017. My question is do i have to apply for a new CAQ or still use the one given to me. Thank you.

Paritha

Mar 3, 2017
alantobie said:
Hi. I was admitted to concordia university for masters of applied computer science for May 2017. After i got my CAQ and the rest of the documents for my study permit, i was advised to defer my admission as it takes minimum of 3 months to process study permits here. I have requested to defer my admission for September 2017. My question is do i have to apply for a new CAQ or still use the one given to me. Thank you.

Which country u r from?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

alantobie said:
1. As per the instructions on the CAQ page http://tinyurl.com/md9hkff

NOTE: If you obtain a CAQ for studies for the fall semester and you postpone your arrival by one semester, you do not have to submit a new application for a CAQ for studies. For any other postponement, you must submit a new application for a CAQ for studies.