27-01-2014
Passport Req..
18-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2014 (before I got the PPR!!)
LANDED..........
01-03-2014
iKhalid said:
For the people who received their PPR; at what time/day did you receive the email? I'm trying to find a pattern. Thanks!
For me it was Tuesday night at 10:21 PM

Renata Paula

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
Last update...

I got my PR! Already drove to the US and now is official!

They requested my passport on Mar 03rd, I sent on the 04th and got it back on Mar 07th. On Mar 08th crossed the border! =)

Thank you all for answering my questions, sometimes very stupid ones (sorry for that ;D)!!!

I wish all the luck to who is still waiting for the PR! Everything will work fine for you!!!

For those who got already the PR...congratulations! Now let's enjoy the "Canadian Dream"! 8)

sistemc

Feb 2, 2014
I have checked ECAS late yesterday evening - still shoved in In process

We received your application for permanent residence on May 27, 2013.
We started processing your application on February 3, 2014.

And of course I checked it first time this morning - it changed to Decision Made
and lines

Medical results have been received.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

have been added. BTW, paper medical results were delivered to CIC on March 3rd.

Question for experienced members:
1. Regarding that timeline for decision made was straightforward, with no delays, is there a possibility that decision will be negative?

2. I am from visa exempt country - how much time takes to receive COPR in mail after decision made?

anni_in

Sep 4, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-2013
AOR Received.
16-Jul-2013
Med's Request
31-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
7-Feb-2014 Medical received.: 17-Feb-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
1-Mar-2014
iKhalid said:
For the people who received their PPR; at what time/day did you receive the email? I'm trying to find a pattern. Thanks!
For me it was Tuesday 10:22 PM

anni_in

Sep 4, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-2013
AOR Received.
16-Jul-2013
Med's Request
31-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
1-Mar-2014
sistemc said:

And of course I checked it first time this morning - it changed to Decision Made
and lines

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

1. Regarding that timeline for decision made was straightforward, with no delays, is there a possibility that decision will be negative?

2. I am from visa exempt country - how much time takes to receive COPR in mail after decision made?
Congratulations! You are approved. There is no timeline for COPR. Some people got in 2-3 days and for some of them it took more than 2 weeks. Keep your finger cross

anni_in

Sep 4, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-2013
AOR Received.
16-Jul-2013
Med's Request
31-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
1-Mar-2014
anix said:
Hello Folks. I just received my CoPR today. Had a question for the experts. The Original and LAst Entry Dates have been incorrectly marked as the same date in the CoPR (which is the Last entry date). My original entry date was in 2010 and last was a couple of months ago when I had been on a 2 week vacation back home. Can this be corrected at the border while landing ? The same mistake has been made for my spouse. Pls help !
This is normal. My case was similar to you and I noticed this today after reading your post ;) I did my landing on 1st March without any issue. If you order your GCMS notes you will find all your history there. So don't worry and enjoy your landing.

msaeti

Star Member
Feb 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
Doc's Request.
29-11-2013
AOR Received.
17-07-2013
IELTS Request
Filed with application
Med's Request
01-02-2014
Med's Done....
05-02-2014
Passport Req..
17-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2014
LANDED..........
30-03-2014
Hi guys,

I've been trying to check my ECAS all morning but i keep getting:

"We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:"

I'm sure I have the right info! it's the same info i've been using ten times a day if not more each day!

Did any of you have this experience, and what do you think could be the reason?

CEC_NLD

Sep 13, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
28-02-2014 Schedue A form
AOR Received.
16-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
18-03-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront 07-03-2013
sistemc said:

and lines

Congrats, Wasn't there Medicals received under In Process

master2312

May 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2013
AOR Received.
20-06-2013
Med's Request
25-01-2014
Med's Done....
29-01-2014
Passport Req..
05-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-03-2014
LANDED..........
15-03-2014
Completed landing at Rainbow Bridge

It's official for me - completed the landing yesterday (15-Mar) at Rainbow Bridge. Congrats to all who already received CoPR and landed and good luck to friends who are waiting, hang in there patiently, you are getting closer.

Can't thank enough to this forum and the kind people sharing and helping each other.

My application was received on May 2.

Landing experience - We had valid US Visa and I94. Crossed the US border via Rainbow Bridge by car, bridge was slightly busy, took around 20 mins on the bridge, spent 10-15 mins inside US. Came back to the rainbow bridge, was asked to pay $3.5 at the US side (they accepted canadian dollars), no rush at the bridge while coming back. Officer at Canadian side took passports and asked basic questions like how many people are landing, do you live in Canada currently, are you bringing any stuff now or later. Gave us yellow slip, asked to take a left, park and enter the main building.

As we entered the building, an officer came to us, we told we want to do landing, he took the yellow slip and our passports and asked us to wait. There were quite a few people (~10) waiting.

We waited for almost 50-55 mins and another officer called for our names. She asked for our landing papers (CoPR) and proof of current address and asked few questions like how many people are landing in our group, were you ever refused entry to Canada or any country, were you ever kicked out of Canada, were you ever convicted or prisoned, then asked to initial couple of places, sign at one place and told us to wait again. After 5-10 mins, called primary applicant to sign for the kids and told to wait. Another 5-10 mins, and "Congratulations, you are now permanent residents of Canada". Yay!

Informed us that we can go to US and come back to Canada via road using the paper she stapled in our passports. But cannot return by air till we receive our PR cards else need to get travel visa.

Time to enjoy the spring :)

msaeti

Star Member
Feb 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
Doc's Request.
29-11-2013
AOR Received.
17-07-2013
IELTS Request
Filed with application
Med's Request
01-02-2014
Med's Done....
05-02-2014
Passport Req..
17-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2014
LANDED..........
30-03-2014
Re: Completed landing at Rainbow Bridge

master2312 said:
It's official for me - completed the landing yesterday (15-Mar) at Rainbow Bridge. Congrats to all who already received CoPR and landed and good luck to friends who are waiting, hang in there patiently, you are getting closer.

Can't thank enough to this forum and the kind people sharing and helping each other.

Landing experience - We had valid US Visa and I94. Crossed the US border via Rainbow Bridge by car, bridge was slightly busy, took around 20 mins on the bridge, spent 10-15 mins inside US. Came back to the rainbow bridge, was asked to pay $3.5 at the US side (they accepted canadian dollars), no rush at the bridge while coming back. Officer at Canadian side took passports and asked basic questions like how many people are landing, do you live in Canada currently, are you bringing any stuff now or later. Gave us yellow slip, asked to take a left, park and enter the main building.

As we entered the building, an officer came to us, we told we want to do landing, he took the yellow slip and our passports and asked us to wait. There were quite a few people (~10) waiting.

We waited for almost 50-55 mins and another officer called for our names. She asked for our landing papers (CoPR) and proof of current address and asked few questions like how many people are landing in our group, were you ever refused entry to Canada or any country, were you ever kicked out of Canada, were you ever convicted or prisoned, then asked to initial couple of places, sign at one place and told us to wait again. After 5-10 mins, called primary applicant to sign for the kids and told to wait. Another 5-10 mins, and "Congratulations, you are now permanent residents of Canada". Yay!

Informed us that we can go to US and come back to Canada via road using the paper she stapled in our passports. But cannot return by air till we receive our PR cards else need to get travel visa.

Thanks for the info and congrats :)

Manjeezy

Jan 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Rprf 16-03-2014
AOR Received.
03-07-2013
IELTS Request
sent with App
File Transfer...
ECAS "Decision Made" on March 23
Med's Request
21-01-2014
Med's Done....
17-02-2014
Passport Req..
24-03-2014 (sent March 25)
VISA ISSUED...
07-04-2014
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
hey guys, my ECAS status changed from "App Received" to "In Process" and message # 2 was added

Permanent Residence
1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 13, 2013.

2. We started processing your application on March 13, 2014.

3. Medical results have been received.

Hopefully, PPR email comes soon....guys can you share your experience on how long from when ECAS status changes to "In Process" will you get your PPR or ECAS changed to "Decision Made"?

Thank you!

ritz0106

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
cppo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Manjeezy said:
hey guys, my ECAS status changed from "App Received" to "In Process" and message # 2 was added

Permanent Residence
1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 13, 2013.

2. We started processing your application on March 13, 2014.

3. Medical results have been received.

Hopefully, PPR email comes soon....guys can you share your experience on how long from when ECAS status changes to "In Process" will you get your PPR or ECAS changed to "Decision Made"?

Thank you!
Ideally a week to 10 days.

Manjeezy

Jan 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Rprf 16-03-2014
AOR Received.
03-07-2013
IELTS Request
sent with App
File Transfer...
ECAS "Decision Made" on March 23
Med's Request
21-01-2014
Med's Done....
17-02-2014
Passport Req..
24-03-2014 (sent March 25)
VISA ISSUED...
07-04-2014
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
i really hope its soon :p

horvathc

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Canada, Alberta, Fort McMurray
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2013
AOR Received.
21-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
18-03-2014
Med's Done....
16-04-2014
Passport Req..
None - Visa exempt country
LANDED..........
23-08-2014
Re: Completed landing at Rainbow Bridge

master2312 said:

Congrats! :) And thanks for sharing the details!

joshm

Mar 17, 2014
hi everyone,

I just like to ask if there are any May applicants who still haven't received their medicals yet ? Heres my timeline:

05/29/13: application received
07/17/13: fn received
01/30/14 request for police certificate ( I sent it around mid August, 2013)

As stated above, I already sent my police certificate for my home country last year to the Sydney, NS office. So I replied to CIC's request saying that I have already sent it last year. I consulted my immigration lawyer about this and was advised to resend it to avoid any delays. However, about a day or two after my police certificate was sent out from my home country I got a reply from CIC informing me that they have received my police certificate. They must be referring to the one I sent to Sydney office initially as the new one is still on its way.

Therefore, CIC now has 2 copies of my police certificate. Could this be a reason for the delay? I haven't received any phone calls and neither have the company I work for. I've requested for my caips notes a month ago but still haven't got it. It seems that my application would be rejected this time......

I'd appreciate any thoughts or inputs.

Thanks!