+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2013 APPLICATION

rashedk84

Nov 20, 2013
Not sure what they meant by documents though?

They didn't as for any photos or any other documents!
Can anyone clear this for me?

Thanks a lot!

henrylam

Star Member
May 21, 2013
rashedk84 said:
Me too..
Just received this one...

Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank you for your correspondence. Your documents have been associated to your application.
No further action is required on your part at this time.
You will be contacted should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.
Regards,

Case Processing Centre – Ottawa | Centre de traitement des demandes – Ottawa
Wow. I have not received any emais like this since I send my RpRF and biotada on Jan 28. A bit worried now. Any body else have recieve this emai?

sjs_van

Star Member
Oct 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rashedk84 said:
The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. The following is required to complete your application.

STEP 1: STATUS CHANGE (If none of these conditions applies to you, you may proceed to STEP 2)
Has your family composition changed since our last correspondence?
· Have you married or divorced?
· Have you given birth or adopted a child?
· Do you intend to get married or divorced prior to becoming a permanent resident?
· Do you intend to give birth or adopt a child prior to becoming a permanent resident?

If any of these conditions apply, you must inform CPC-O immediately:
CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca

You will be asked to submit evidence such as a copy of the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption certificate or a letter advising when and where the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption is expected to take place. Any new spouse and/or children must be added to your application and be found admissible to Canada before your case is finalized. Failure to declare additional dependants such as a spouse or children before you become a permanent resident could result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa. Once your file is closed, you would be required to submit a new application and pay new processing fees. Any new application would be assessed under the Act and Regulations in force at the time of its submission.

STEP 2: PASSPORT(S) REQUEST

We require a VALID passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be submitted together. There must be at least one blank visa page in each passport. If there are children included in your passport there must be blank visa pages for them as well.
Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must obtain an ordinary passport.

If you or any of your family members are residing outside North America and you are unable to send your/their passport(s) to Canada and/or to provide a return mailing address in North America, contact us at CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca so that we can make arrangements to print visas at another office.

STEP 3: SUBMITTING DOCUMENTS If you and your dependants reside in Canada
How to Send your Documents to the Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa (CPC-O)
Please note that CPC-Ottawa does not send out passports outside of North America.

Submit all documents by MAIL in a single package. Quote your application number on your correspondence and send the package to one of the following addresses:

Canada Post:
CPC – Ottawa
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON K1G 4B9

Courier:
CPC – Ottawa
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

If you have a mailing address in Canada: To allow you to track your passports through the mail, we strongly recommend that you purchase two (2) PREPAID Canada Post Xpresspost envelopes (National), letter-sized (318 x 241 mm), at any Canada Post retail outlet. CPC-Ottawa accepts no responsibility for any passport lost in the mail.

- Complete the mailing label on one envelope showing your mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.
- Keep a tracking number sticker from each envelope.
- Fold and enclose the self-addressed envelope in the other envelope along with your passport(s) and a copy of this request letter.

If you do not submit a return prepaid Xpresspost envelope or if you provide an envelope from any other courier, we will return your passport by regular mail.

The requested information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.

Final Note

The issuance of your visa(s) cannot be delayed so it is important for you to submit your passport(s) as soon as possible. An expiration date (dd/mm/yy) will be indicated on your visa and/or on your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR – IMM 5688), and you must obtain permanent residence on or before that date. The visas and CoPR cannot be extended. If you are not prepared to live permanently in Canada immediately after your permanent residence is granted, please consult the CIC website regarding your obligations to retain your status in Canada.

Sincerely,

Congrats!!! Can we have the email ID from where the email was sent?

GETPR2013

Feb 10, 2014
wessless said:
You cannot go directly. You will need authorization from CIC via email. I'm not sure if they would let you submit your passports in India especially if your mailing/residential address is not in India. Try emailing CPC-Ottawa for clarification.
I have sent an email to CIC asking for a permission to get it stamped in India, no reply yet, anybody else in the same situation ?

wessless

Aug 11, 2013
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-06-2013
Doc's Request.
17-02-2014 RPRF/BIODATA
AOR Received.
12-08-2013
Med's Request
12-02-2014
Med's Done....
14-02-2014
Passport Req..
25-02-2014
LANDED..........
02-04-2014
GETPR2013 said:
I have sent an email to CIC asking for a permission to get it stamped in India, no reply yet, anybody else in the same situation ?
Hi GETPR2013
CIC won't reply immediately. Give it some time. If you don't hear from them in like 5 business days, I would suggest emailing them again. I'm guessing you sent the email to CPC-Ottawa, they will reply just hold on.

GETPR2013

Feb 10, 2014
wessless said:
Hi GETPR2013
CIC won't reply immediately. Give it some time. If you don't hear from them in like 5 business days, I would suggest emailing them again. I'm guessing you sent the email to CPC-Ottawa, they will reply just hold on.
Thanks wessless,

Yeah, I send it to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca and got an automatic acknowledgement. I think this is a normal situation and lot of people would be in the same state as I am. Quite a few people are residing out of North America and this is the only option for such scenario's.

CIC says :
"If you or any of your family members are residing outside North America and you are unable to send your/their passport(s) to Canada and/or to provide a return mailing address in North America, contact us at CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca so that we can make arrangements to print visas at another office."

wessless

Aug 11, 2013
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-06-2013
Doc's Request.
17-02-2014 RPRF/BIODATA
AOR Received.
12-08-2013
Med's Request
12-02-2014
Med's Done....
14-02-2014
Passport Req..
25-02-2014
LANDED..........
02-04-2014
GETPR2013 said:
Thanks wessless,

Yeah, I send it to CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca and got an automatic acknowledgement. I think this is a normal situation and lot of people would be in the same state as I am. Quite a few people are residing out of North America and this is the only option for such scenario's.

CIC says :
"If you or any of your family members are residing outside North America and you are unable to send your/their passport(s) to Canada and/or to provide a return mailing address in North America, contact us at CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca so that we can make arrangements to print visas at another office."
Yea your situation is not uncommon. Lots of people find themselves in the same situation. You sent the email to the correct address, now it's all about waiting for a response. Hang in there.

AnilGurung

Nov 9, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPO-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
30-1-2014
Med's Done....
05-02-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19/02/2014
VISA ISSUED...
25/02/2014
LANDED..........
1/03/2014
filipinamom said:
keep the forum updated so we will know how long its gonna take before cic send back the passports..

congarats.. :)
my friend told me.. he sent it on a Friday and got it on Tuesday.. =/ he lived in ottawa thou

iKhalid

Jan 16, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-CPP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2013
Doc's Request.
PCC on 22-01-2014
AOR Received.
03-07-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
23-01-2014
Med's Done....
04-02-2014 Med's Received: 14-02-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-03-2014
LANDED..........
31-03-2014
helo_canada said:
Guys - Anybody else status changed to inprocess to Decision Made ....
Keeps on checking my ecas status :)
I'm checking every 30 minutes ;D. My dr office mentioned that my results were submitted to CIC already. Also, CIC received my PCC yesterday.

karanJ

Star Member
Jun 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
04-07-2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
28-01-2014
Med's Done....
28-02-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24/04/2014
VISA ISSUED...
14/05/2014
LANDED..........
waiting
Got request for additional documents . I recently got married and was trying to add my wife to application . Additional document and questionnaire request to prove the marriage like photos etc.